Three Little Birds pt.6

I Held my breath slightly as Will helped me up onto the ledge, Liam helped Penny get that last step. ''Take my hand'' Liam  put out his open hand to Vijay who was struggling, ''I'm okay, I got it'' Vijay pulled himself to the ledge, ''dude seriously, take it'' Liam tried to help him when Vijay snapped ''Stop distracting me!'' However when he said it his foot slipped. ''Oh no'' Judy ran over to the ledge to see Vijay falling, ''Will lower me down!''  She yelled over to Will As he lowered Judy's rope so she could jump down too.

''Hey are you okay?!'' Judy examined the embarrassed boy, ''yeah just my wrist really hurts.'' Vijay looked down as Judy held up his wrist and felt it, ''I feel mild swelling and maybe a fracture, I'll get Liam to take you back to camp'' Judy  said as Vijay rolled his eyes slightly but agreed   

Smith snuck around Wills office and quickly scattered through his things. ''Will Robinson'' She shook her head, ''Not such a hero after all'' she smiled going through the notes he made Y/n take.

''Woah, these air drafts are crazy'' Penny said as a rock flew up into the air, ''Could we really blow away'' I looked at Will, ''Pretty definitely'' Hem said so casual making my jaw slightly drop. ''Wow look'' Penny looked up at the sky as we all looked up too. Will smiled, ''It's been awhile, since it's been just us'' Will looked around at us girls. ''We all started this together and we are going to finish this together'' I smiled even winder looking at the sky. ''Okay, lets get back to work'' Judy turned away as if she wasn't as interested, ''and so there were three'' Penny smiled as she continued hitting the stone.

I layed down next to Will in the very  cramped tent, ''what are you looking for?'' Judy looked at penny who was going through her bags. ''What is this?'' Penny ignored Judy and looked at Will and I, ''that is a high power radio signal receiver, because we might be high enough, to catch a signal from the Fortuna lander right?'' Will sat up and looked at Judy, we all looked at Judy, ''You're looking for grand Kelly'' Penny looked at her in disbelief, ''I've been trying to ever since we got here.'' Judy looked down. 

''Well what were you going to do if you got a signal'' Penny barged her way into getting an answer. ''Well there isn't-'' Judy got cut off ''Well there might be if we go higher up'' Will and I looked at each other.

The tension between Judy and Penny filled the air with heat, ''Are you coming down or us? Or not.'' Penny asked stubbornly as Judy just looked down ''Well we have all the titanium and the decants already anchored'' Judy started to raise her voice, ''So you're going to leave us here? Two miles up'' You could hear the pain in Pennys voice. I had enough of there arguing and threw my head back against the pillow, I just wish we could go back to how things used to be sometimes, before all this confusing nonsense came about, Why is she looking for the ship if she only wants one man whose probably dead?