Part 2

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Swallowtail said. "Winter you have to sing let it go from frozen" "I HATE YOU" Winter screamed.

"Oh well time to start" Winter said rolling his eyes.

       "The snow glows white on jade mountain tonight" 

"Not a talon to be seen"

"A kingdom of isolation"
"And it looks like im a grumpy boy"

"The wind is howling like a storming swirl inside could not keep it in heaven knows ive tried

Dont let them in dont let them see be the good boy you always have to be conceal dont feel dont let them know well, now they know let it go, let it go, I HATE YOU SWALLOWTAIL PLEASE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, The cold never bothered me anyway". "That was not the full song" Starfish said. "I do not care" Winter fought back. "Whatever were going to make you choose truth or dare ok" Ok everybody said. "Clay, truth or dare"  "Hmm" Clay thought I will go with truth"  "Ok" swallowtail said. "who would you rather be in a relationship with, Tsunami or peril".

"Peril" Clay responded "even if Tsunami was not basically my sister'.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES TAKE THAT CLAYNAMI SHIPPERS CLAYNAMI SUCKS ITS CLERIL PEOPLE CLAY CHOSE RIGHT CLERIL CLERIL CLERIL CLERIL"

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET" "I DO NOT SPEAK FRENCH"