Chapter 1.

Sirius, James, Peter, Regulus, and Remus all now nineteen and finished with Hogwarts were standing outside Grimmauld Place.

Orion and Walburga had been sent to Azkaban for associating with the Death Eaters and the house had been left to Regulus.

"Are you ready?" James said quietly.

"I'm ready." Sirius nodded and walked up to the door.

The brothers entered the house together and looked around as if expecting to see their parents coming down the stairs or up the hall. But they never came.

"Now they're not here why don't we see what's in those vials in father's office?" Regulus said with a tiny smile.

"You mean the ones that he guarded with his life?" Sirius asked a grin spreading across his face.

"That's the one."

"Last one there is a spoiled cauldron cake."

The five of them raced up the stairs and stopped outside of the office.

Sirius pushed the door open and surveyed the room. "Well, now we're sure he's gone. There's no one coming to shout at me for entering."

"They're in his bottom drawer," Regulus said running over and dragging the big box full of vials out.

"Are they for a pensive?" James asked.

"I don't think so," Sirius said frowning.

"You pour the contents on a flat surface and it'll play like a movie basically," Remus explained.

"What do you think they're about?" Sirius said. "They're labeled from year to year."

"Start with the earliest one then."

"1946 then," Sirius said picking up one. "And we just pour it on the table?"

"Pretty much."

Sirius carefully uncapped it and poured the liquid on the table.

Instantly a scene lit up in front of them.

"We're finally free of Hogwarts." A blonde boy said spinning around in the spot.

"Oh please, you only attended for two years." Another boy said rolling his eyes. "We had to deal with the blatant favouritism of Gryffindor for six years."

"Oh shut it Theseus. I never have to do another homework assignment again."

"Let's not dwell on that. How about we go out and get drunk instead." A third boy suggested.

"Seriously Orion." A boy with long white hair groaned.

"I'm with Braxas on this one, love." The blonde boy replied.

"Fine you two can stay home and do your hair and stuff but Tom you'll come with us won't you?"

"I think I'll remain home with Abraxas and Apollo this time Orion," Tom said glancing up from his book.

"We need new friends," Theseus said exasperatedly.

"As if you could find anyone that could compare to us," Apollo said slinging an arm over Abraxas and Tom's shoulders. "We're irreplaceable."

"Yes yes, I know." Orion kissed Apollo quickly. "But I still want to go for drinks."

"Yes yes, I know." Apollo mimicked. "Take your heteroness away from me."