Chapter 8

Torao

"Hu" ask puzzled. "I mean will you still like him" she says. But before I could answer "so what are we talking about" Dellinger asked sitting down.

"Law is Answering our question" Baby 5 said. "I mean.... If he was a creature.... Then of course have you meant us" Law said standing up.

Then I see luffy with Cora on the stairs

Luffy

I hear someone knock on the door. I Ussumed it was law checking on me. I however didn't want to talk to any one.

"Go away Torao" I almost growled. "Im not Law" the person said coming into the room.

I perk up to see his dad "Mr.Cora". My ears immediately spring up and I look straight at him. " what are you doing hear"

He just smiled "So I was right your like me a werewolf". "yes how did you know" he pointed to my ears.

Immediately blushed tucking them away. "Why didn't you go home to your pack" he asks sitting next to me. "I was told not to" I whimpered.

"Oh I see" he says pulling me in.  "You know if you tell law what you are he'll understand" Corazon  said.

"What dose this have to do with Torao" I ask tilting my head. "You trust him don't you" he grinds.

"I do... But" I put my face down. "But your scarred that he'll leave you after he finds out what you are" I nod.

"I can tell you this that law won't leave you" he says standing up. "Are you sure" I ask fallowing him. "Tell him once you guys get back to the dorms... Who knows maybe he'll be your mate" he says.

We got down the stairs and I saw Torao with people. So I decided join the party. "Torao" I say going up to my boyfriend.

"So your luffy" a black hair girl said. I hear Torao speak "yep this is my boyfriend Monkey D. Luffy". "Yep that's my name" I say grabbing Torao's hand.

"Were are my manners my name is Baby 5 I'm laws cousin" she says to me. "Nice to meet you" I say.

Words (359)