Chapter 3

(Y/N) POV

I woke up the next day with Katsuki's words still in my head. I could hardly sleep last night I just kept thinking of what he meant. I wanted to call Shoto and tell him everything that happened but i wanted to keep it a secret a little more until. 

I didn't want this to just be in my head and later on this hang out we end up just being friends. I headed to the kitchen where my parents were sitting down waiting for me. 

"We are going to the Todoroki's later tonight, we are thinking in going into a business together to  open a new clothing line with them" She said picking up her fruit. "I expect you to stay at home since you are grounded and just to make sure, I'll shave Frank our bodyguard stay just in case" She added.

I started to get mad since tonight I was going to meet Katsuki. I started to space out trying to figure out a lie or how to escape my room to meet him. "Yes mother I understand I won't be leaving the mansion anytime soon" I said getting up walking to my room with a smirk. 

I locked my room and started to go thru my closet to see what I could wear for tonight. I went thru 30 outfits until I found the one. It was black jeans with a red shirt and a short light blue jean jacket with black and white boots. 

It started to get night time and I soon saw by the window of my room the family car leaving the mansion and that's where my plan began. 

I opened the door of my room and walked slowly to the front door when I turned around and saw my mother bodyguard in the kitchen flirting with one of the maids. I couldn't open the door since he will clearly see it so I started to head for the back door.

If he is to busy flirting with the maid and not paying attention this will be easy as cake. I opened the back door and ran to the bushes and I called a taxi and I headed over to meet Katsuki. 

I arrived at the location where I am going to meet Katsuki. I got off the taxi and walked to the docks then I heard a familiar name call my name.

It was Yo, he was clearly drunk with some friends as they could barely walk. "Aye, (Y/N) where are you going this late, a pretty Omega like you shouldn't be wondering around alone" He said laughing as he walked towards me. "You never have me an answer to my question (Y/N), I am not a very patient man. I told you I love you , why can't you just love me back" He added grabbing my hand with a very tight grip. 

"Let go Yo, you are hurting me." I forced myself off his gripped and looked at him pissed. "You are clearly very drunk and I am not going to deal with a drunk person right now and where I am going that doesn't considered you" I said grabbing him and pushing him inside the taxi. 

"Please sir take him to Shindo Residence" I told the nice taxi man as he nodded. "You are so fucking hot when you are aggressive." Yo said trying to learn for a kiss. I pushed him inside and shut the door as I walked away. 

I started to run to the dock since this drunk idiot Yo made me late. I hope Katsuki is still there. 

Yo POV

I yelled at the the taxi driver already drunk to stop driving and saw (Y/N) running to the docks as I wondered why will he be running this late. I got angry just thinking of him going to meet up with someone at this hour for a date.