Chapter 3 .unexpected

Alec sat awkwardly onto one of the stools and glared back at me. I was already used to this though. His drop dead glares were no longer a threat. Suprisingly there wasnt anyone else here. It seemed as if they all disappeared. They probably didnt want to be around when this one returned. This was a huge place anyways so you could find anything else to do. Slowly I began to clean the cut. It was still bleeding a bit but I did my best putting pressure upon it. I knew he had to be in pain but he still showed no reaction whatsoever. It was pretty deep as well. I moved back and nodded. The medical box didnt have any needles or thread. I knew he'd need stiches.

"I'll be right back"I said looking over at him.

Still expressionless as he remained quiet. I rolled my eyes as I turned running out. Seriously I was trying my hardest and still I had to deal with such a guy. He had no reason to act this way. I mean maybe he was damaged in some way due to earlier things happening? I went over to the bathroom as I searched through a silver cabinet. I shook my head trying to forget about these popping up thoughts. Whatever it was it was no problem of mine. I'd help with the injury but thats as far as I cared to adventure. The things inside were completely a whack. Old pills topped with new ones other ointments and etc. I closed it and looked in another beside it. Sure enough I found a small medical box with bandages scissors needles and such. I smiled as I almost ran out quickly. I noticed myself happily returning and changed my expression as soon as I could.

"Fould it"I said calmly relaxed.

I put the box onto the counter and noticed him with his head down. Please dont tell me he fell asleep from the pain. Would he freak out if I began to stich it up for him? I sort of smiled as I got the stuff ready. Slowly I walked looking down at him. Again his hair was swayed ontop of his face. I stared down and shrugged. Maybe he wasnt that bad of a guy. Well when he was asleep that is. I shook my head and went completely around. Still I began to wonder. I crounched down readying my hands for such a thing. Still for some reason I stared at him. 

"How did this happen?"I whispered.

Suddenly I heard a loud huff. Quickly looking up with widened eyes I noticed him looking back angry.

"I thought you said you didnt care"He said sharply.

I looked back and began to grow furious. What was this act of his? Was he pretending to sleep? was he just trying to piss me off to get me fired? What was this god dam guys problem?!

"I dont"I managed to choke out.

Again no response. He just layed his head down again now looking the other way. I leaned over again grabbing his arm. Without pulling away or anything he let me examine it again. As I pulled it up my jaw dropped. Had I gone blind? This..This couldnt be real. I rubbed my eyes with the opposite hand and stared down closely. I had only been gone for but five minutes! Theres no way it couldve returned to just a scratch. The once gashed arm was now nothing but a small simple cut. Had I gone mad? I mean there was still a giant rip in his clothes. Then the blood..so much blood! It couldnt be.

"How?"I whispered tugging the arm back and forth from my view.

Alec turned almost instantly looking down at me incredibly annoyed.

"What are you doing?!"He spat.

I didnt even look up. My eyes remained on the arm.

"The..Your, Your arm"I pointed with widened eyes.

Quickly he moved his arm up to his view. His eyes narrowed as I stared. I watched waiting for him to be shaken as well. This was just so unreal. To my surprise he acted out in a differnet way. He gulped then widened his eyes. Suddenly he turned his view back to me.