Ch 3

Your pov

I was walking toward a store, or maybe a center of some sort. I opened the door and saw people around my age, signing documents and when they finished the workers congratulated them while popping open sticks full of confetti. The sound of the confetti popping was getting louder and louder, I covered my ears and ran through a door that was toward the back of the room.

Slamming the door open, I ran with my ears still covered, making the sounds somewhat muffled and faint sounds of eerie laughter. I tried to look for an escape, but it was nothing but wall. "Hello!? Anyone!?"

Then no noise. "Hey cmon! I just want to.."

"Want to do what? Find your parents?"

I turned and saw an opening, I ran through it and saw my fake mom. "What.."

She walked over to me and hugged me, but something felt extremely off. I felt myself trying to force my body to push her away from me, but I couldn't move at all. My eye sight started to strain and my breathing became shaky, she lifted my chin and made me look at her.

"You know, you look like her..." I gasped as I felt something impale me from behind my back, it was becoming harder for me to breathe. She then tossed me onto the ground, and snickered.

"Hahaha...HAHAHAHAHAH" I coughed up blood and saw her hovering over me and laughing at me. And the more she laughed the more I coughed up blood, it was suffocating. And then I screamed.. but it came out as laughter.

I jolted up from my seat, a cold sweat falling down my forehead. As I took a deep breathe, a flight attendant walked to me with a cart, "What would you like to drink?". I sighed, " A water please," She handed it to me, and walked to the next person. I chugged the bottle and got up and walked to the bathroom, knocking before I entered. As I shut the door, I looked at myself in the mirror my skin pale, with somewhat tired eyes, and my hair a mess. I took another deep breathe and splashed my face with cold water, and damped my hair with water and combed my hair using my fingers. I then fixed my clothes since it was wrinkled, and I took one last look at myself. "That's much better.."

I sat back down on my seat and took out my phone and placed my headphone ons, and I looked through my saved videos and photos. Trying to distract myself from the unknown dangers, but then I realized, what am I gonna do when I land? I looked at the time, it was 3 am. Yeah there's no way I'm gonna be able to go back to sleep. I sighed and grabbed a small book that Val had mad me get to read, to help with understanding basic Russian words.

After a while, I checked my phone again and it was gonna be 4 am. "Shit.." I decided on just trying to get some sleep, I shifted in my seat and closed my eyes.

Timeskip -

I managed to take a cab to the nearest spot with free wifi, and to be completely honest, I am really anxious. I have never went out fair from my house, yet alone to a different country! As I walked over to the entrance, I read the sign. "Lets see... crap I can't understand.." I took out my phone and used google translate, turns out it wasn't open until 8nam. I sighed and looked up another spot to stay in.

My phone was a bit slow, so I walked around keeping my guard up. I ended up seeing some type of bar, maybe a biker bar. "Huh.." I saw some motorcycles parked, I don't think it'll be a good idea to go in.

I turned and began walking back, but then a lady with blue hair and a blue jump suit came out of the bar and was on her phone. She was laughing, should I ask her for help? No, she could be dangerous. My phone buzzed and it showed nothing but black, "Awe shit!" I shoved it back in my pocket, and thought for a moment, even if she isn't bad, how can I get her to help me? Oh yeah!