Beyond The Time

Beyond the Time

"Harry, my son, It is finally the day you have been waiting for. Today I am going to teach you how to time travel," said Mitch.

"Yes, father. Now I have grown up. I have been dreaming of this moment the entire time. I will make our Hosstleburg family proud."

Mitch wakes up hearing the police in the bus investigating and searching for people. Well as he was a professional scientist, he surely was clever enough to escape without them noticing. Mitch returns to the lab he had created back with his 3 best friends before things got worse for him. Witney, Julynn, and Ken were scared to work with Mitch because he was the type of guy who can do anything to see what's beyond. But as they were best friends, they could not leave Mitch behind after what happened to him.

Suddenly the door of the front door opens and a guy enters. All of them were panicked to know if it was police or not, luckily it was another team member.

"Mr. Hosstleburg?"

"Yes, Yorgan. You have come to the right place. Settle down here."

"What do I have to do with your 'plan'?"

"They will tell you." Mitch leaves just after telling this.

Yorgan met with the team and he was friendly. But he wanted to know the full story of what happened because he would not agree to come with them without knowing. Witney didn't agree to tell him until Yorgan showed his scientific skill and told them that he could fix the machine again. Ken started a brief discussion because Witney was bothering,

"Time travel. I am pretty sure you know this already but still, I am describing, that scientists have discovered how to time travel to the past through some various stones named 'emblet stone'. They say that these stones are part of 'chicxulub impactor'. These stones are not normal. They are found in different types. Only a specific type can make it possible to time travel. Up to date, scientists could only discover to time travel to 3 years past. But here's the thing, the scientists are making it possible to time travel over a century to the past, but the equation is incomplete. It will only be completed if anyone can time travel to the 4th year."

"Let me guess, our mission is going to the 4th year." Said Yorgan

"It's easy to guess it." Said Julynn

"Well, then why are we escaping from the police?" Yorgan asked

"Because of this." Mitch enters and shows the emblet stone in his hand.

"Goddamn, you stole it? Why though?"

"Because the scientists are way too cautious, they are afraid of death that's why they always follow the safety rules and do not want to go deeper. Our mission would have been accomplished if we just had been fearless and went to it."

"You mean, mission Quadra was a fail? Oh that's why I understand, you were suspended by the scientists, and to complete this mission you have stolen an emblet stone"

"You understand things pretty fast, you didn't know it cause you were a newcomer. But I don't see why they suspended me. I mean it is just a mission. I fulfilled 3 missions with them. Whatever. Now we have only one worry. We have to make another machine like that and time travel, as you said you can fix it, do it."

"I can't, I lied to hear this interesting story!!"

Mitch sighs. "Then how will we do time travel? Make another machine?" Ken asks