𝑶𝑵𝑬.

DISCLAIMER! this story is based off the timeline of Ranboo's streaming career, but the events are mostly FICTIONAL and solely for story purposes

It was the afternoon of April 14

It was the afternoon of April 14. It's been over two years since the incident.

Ranboo sat near his pc, setting up his stream for origins. He's at a pretty good state now. He's been able to make new friends, and get his mind off everything that took place in the past.

Just as he was about to start stream, the ground started shaking and caught him off guard.

It didn't bother him that much, it was California after all, they occured all of the time. But something still managed to fall off his shelf onto the ground.

He got up from his unicorn chair, and walked to where he heard the sound.

It was one of his necklaces. Usually, his necklaces were kept stored in a jewelry box his sister made him, but this one was special. This one was kept on the highest shelf, sandwiched by comics, a plant his mom gave him, and other books he just kept on for display.

This necklace, infact, was also his favorite one. But he hasn't worn it in over two years. He just never thought it was the appropriate time to have it on.

He stared at the necklace that he held up in his hand, and then it hits him and remembers why he specifically kept this necklace hidden away.

"Oh shoot," he remembers that his fans are waiting for him to go live, pulling him out of his trance, and quickly scrambles to his setup.

He makes sure he's on the right overlays and settings for one last time before hitting the go live button, deciding to play Aaron by Neil Cicierega for his starting soon screen.

As he waits for the song to end, he leans back on his chair and stares back at the shelf.

He doesn't realize how long he's been staring at it until the last part of the song plays.

He unmutes his mic, muttering a few things before switching from his starting soon screen to his minecraft menu. "Hi chat! Oh man, how are you guys doing today?"