𝑻𝑾𝑶.

DISCLAIMER! this story is based off the timeline of Ranboo's streaming career, but the events are mostly FICTIONAL and solely for story purposes

(A portion of this chapter is based off Ranboo's story about his pneumonia. It also includes family issues of another character. If you are uncomfortable with hospital experiences, or family issues, it's best advised to skip the portion of the chapter where it is located. Thank you.)

"Basically, uh—" Ranboo stammered

"Basically, uh—" Ranboo stammered. What was he supposed to say? Oh my best friend? Ex best friend? Who I haven't seen for over two years— died?

"Ranboo, it's fine. If you don't want to tell me, I— I completely understand."

"I do want to tell you, I just don't know how to describe the situation. It's very complicated."

Tubbo let out a sympathetic sigh. "Well, you can tell me when you're ready, no rush."

"...Thank you Tubbo. I'll just need a bit to collect my thoughts."

They sat in a comfortable silence for a while, yawns being let out from Tubbo, as he was continued to get more and more tired, almost drifting off to sleep.

But Ranboo was first to break that silence. "Have I ever told you about my real life friends?"

Tubbo shook his head, but then remembering his best friend couldn't see him. "Oh. No, you haven't."

"Well, there was this one that I was very close with." He made sure to emphasize very.

««────── ♡ ──────»»

It was a usual Saturday evening in the year 2012. Ranboo's family were invited to a dinner in celebration of their neighbors' newborn child.

Ranboo sat in the dining table, trying to not settle eye contact with anyone, in an attempt to hide his discomfort.

Even without looking at anyone, he felt a pair of eyes observe him the entire time. Nevertheless, he continued eating his spaghetti chicken parmigiana, which was cooked up by his aunt as a gift for the neighbors.