Seven

Hello Everyone

Preeta pov
(At workshop)
I didn't done with my work yet but start watching The karan luthra's match (final) 😊. Smiling whenever I see him. I so wish to be with him. I'm glad that his match is in afternoon that it will end in evening and I can go back a bit late after completing my remaining work afterwards. I planned to go home late and informed mom that I have some work left and will be running late today....... I was happy that he won and suddenly out of blue he asked me for marriage.
There are thousands of thoughts, our considerations all are driving me crazy but... I couldn't find one excuse to say no or ignore this. I can feel how he is feeling, I'm hurt seeing us like this. He comes to Mehra designs to just take a glance of me when I ignore him. I don't even let sameer to talk to me😥. I get everyday a letter for me from sameer about his day also him chatting with me whenever he gets time. I get his breakfast sometimes and I hung it on his rareview mirror. Don't really go to meet him on practice. I don't know... I can't anymore😭😭😭

And typed... I love you and smile
and the idea to my mind 😅 to make it more fun
I added Hmmmmm... 😅 YES

Karan pov
After screaming his heart out, he comes back to senses and avoid media and head towards hotel.

At lobby
Karan pov
Karan : Sameer (Hugged him) I can't tell you how happy am I right now! Preeta told she will marry me.
Sameer : What?
Karan : Shows him her message....

Sameeer laughs... brother, see she wrote mmmmmmm....only Hmmm cant mean yes -this is joke!, she is joking with you. And which girl will appreciate this proposal.

Is it not the proposal, where only moon light shines or the candles. A dramatic but very necessarry date.
Karan : Ahhhh (Irritating)
She wrote YES
Sameer : where?
Karan shows him the last phrase.... After scrolling down through the screen.
Sameer : she really wrote yes! Brother (Hugs him) I'm very happy for you.

Sarla's pov <Watching TV>
I didn't expect Karan proposing. I'm extremely Happy and tears starting rolling down from her eyes. Preeta is overtiming today. Ohhh! This girl
She goes to goddesses, light the lamp. Seeking blessing from the god for her children.

(Bengalore) Karan's pov
phone rings... Its

Bani : Hello...(teasing😄)
Karan : Haaannn Dadi
Mahesh : You did great today! I'm so proud. Can you make it fast...
Rakhi : Just be back home honey...Before you change the dicision, Marry...
Bani : I'm the older here! These type of things should be put forward by me....
Rakhi : Yes Mammiji

(Everyone is so excited, no one is completing their talk😄 other one keep interrupting )
HERE,
(Meanwhile Sameer took excited/ lost karan to his respective room from lobby😆😆😆...literally pushing him throughout the way)

Mahesh and Rakhi smiles looking at eachother
Bani : ....hhhmm...m (Clears her throat)
I'm moved by your courage. My boy, I'm going to sarla.....
And Sarla calls karan! He adds her in conference
Sarla : Hello Karan!
(All went silent for the second - Bani puts call on speaker, susshing the others.Karan was so scared, All his excitement drained down! Tension filled the room. His heart start palpating)

In his room
Karan's pov
Karan : Yess aunty
Sarla : (Can't help but starting sobbing.)
I didn't expected this!
Karan : Aunty....You don't please cry! Its my fault, I should have asked you before, I didn't meant to hurt.....
Sarla : No.... My son! Calm down, I'm happy. I was against this relationship before, and turned down the previous proposal by stating that I want First preeta to be stable. And I learnt she means very much to you. I know you were sincere, but I just want Preeta not to face what I already have.
Sometimes I blamed myself when I didn't let you guys even talk with each other.

Bani : What are you blabbering? Just say you are OK with the marriage proposal. I'm coming to your house tomorrow to make it official.
Rakhi : And What did you asked for- It was not wrong! You Just aimed to make Preetas life stable. We all get it!
Sarla : 😊😊😊  (Holding back her tears)
Mahesh : So we are going to get a daughter tomorrow
Sarla : But, Karan - when are you coming back
Sameer - Next flight!
Sarla : sameer! You are with karan? How are you?
Sameer : I'm good Aunty.
Sarla : Why did karan just stopped talking.
Sameer : 😆😆😆😆 My lovely brother is crying over joy ... Hahahaha

Thanks for reading.