The kiddnaping

As we got closer to this cliff Draco asked me if I heard that but I hadn't heard anything so I replied "No I didn't hear anything why what did did you hear?" Draco replied "no I didn't hear anything that's the point Hermione and Ron stopped arguing." I instinctively turned around to see to my shock and horror Draco and I were all alone "DRACO WERE THE HELL IS HERMIONE AND THE OTHERS?!" I was suddenly struck with so many emotions but in that moment one emotion took over........ fear. What happened to them where did they go. My friends, the people that trusted me with their live's were gone they had disappeared and my heart started to race my entire face went red and all my thoughts were messed up but there was one thing I knew, I was going to find them be it the death of me. I then realise while I was having my little melt down Draco had been talking to someone, someone I didn't know. "Draco who is your friend?" I asked him but Draco then turned to me and said that this man knew where Hermione and the others were and he also knew who my family was but that I could only choose one option. I took a moment to think "My friends who could be in danger or the people I've been looking for all my life." "So what's it going to be?" Said this man it was the first time I actually had a good look at his face he had bright glowing red eyes but his hair was a sandy blonde colour his skin was a deep peach and he had quite a slender body for a man of his hight "come on tick tok I don't have all day you know."  Without thinking I said that I wanted to know where my friends where. He asked if I was sure and the thought that they might be in danger made me realies that the point of this adventure was to find my family sure but I took my friends with because I wanted to build memories share an adventure beyond our wildest dreams not to let them be put in danger and possibly be killed I knew my friends for four years and in those four years I grew closer to them then anyone I've ever met and with that I told him I was sure. He told me that I would find them right underneath the French quarter so Draco and I thanked the man and ran to the french quarter when we arrived we found some suspicious stairs but decided to go down them for our friends may be in danger right below those stairs. When we arrived I saw a young male about in his late twenty's that somehow I remembered. "But from when did I remember him why do I remember him?" I asked myself. He then turned around with such speed it was like he sensed we were there. I looked past him to find Hermione and Ginny laying on a silver operating table both of them completely lifeless  but Harry and Ron were no where to be found. When the man realised I was looking past him not at him he immediately stepped in front of my view. I looked up to this man while he looked down at me with crossed arms. "Didn't your mother ever tell you to look at someone when they were talking to you?" Asked the man angrily "WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM?!" I yelled at him demanding to know if they were hurt or if they were ok. The man said that they were ok for now but if I made any attempt to harm him they will be killed for he had placed them opposite  ends of the room on each side there was a saw right next to their necks and if either Draco or I even got close he would press a big red button and the saws would decapitate them in an instant. "A big red button how original." I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes. He laughed and told me to watch my tone because he was in control and that my friends lives were at risk. I went silent but all my thoughts were as loud as thunder and then I heard it, a subtle groan I wasn't sure where it was coming from but I heard it. "The only way you will get your friends back unharmed is by doing exactly what I tell you." He said in a rather commanding voice. I couldn't even imagine what was going through Draco's mind considering the only reason he bullied Hermione and the others was because they all denied his friendship but now they were actually friends, and he didn't want to loose them either. The man looked at me and said "step one .........................."