The things you do for the ones you love

"Step one-" "Get on with it go on." I said interrupting him. "I like your enthusiasm step one you leave here and return with my dagger you'll find it just next door in a indestructible glass case have fun." He said and started pushing Draco and I up the stairs. I walked into a bar that was directly opposite the stairs, the bar was rather old fashioned I had tinted glass not much sunlight  it was completely made of polished oak wood. "Can I help you miss?" I looked towards the bar and I replied saying that I was a historian and that I came to have a look at the dagger and asked if he didn't mind removing the glass case please he wanted to call my agent but I was somehow able to convince him not to. He removed the glass and I made a quick movement grabbed the dagger and then sent my elbow into the bar owners face knocking him out cold. Draco stood inside the bars door frame he had a very shocked expression on his face. "What's the matter didn't think I could knock someone out?" I said with a grin on my face. "No I just- wow." He said, his words tripping over each other. I looked at the dagger for a few minuets it had a dragon as the handle and the wings of this slightly oxidised dragon made a rather fitting hilt as we got to the bottom of the stairs the man asked us if we had it which of course I replied to with a yes he told me to give it to him but I told him that I was not going to be his little servant and that the only way he was getting his precious dagger was to give me you friends he reluctantly agreed and released them they were still slightly out of it but he had Hermione Ginny Ron and harry so I gave him the dagger and my friends were released from his grasp and we all left unharmed for the most part.

But unfortunately Hermione and Ginny were cut by the restraints that were holding them down. "Guys I'm so sorry I promised that I would never let any thing or any one hurt you, that I would kill them if you even touched you. Make them suffer, torture them make sure that they know-" Hermione interrupted me "Mary don't, this wasn't  your fault you didn't know there was nothing you could have done differently." " BUT I COULD'VE." I yelled out nearly breaking out in tears even though there were no tears rolling down my face you could hear them in my voice. I blamed myself and no matter how many times I tried to tell myself "it's not your fault, it's not your fault." I just couldn't shake the feeling, the feeling that i let them down that I broke my promise to protect them with my life. The feeling that told me this wasn't the last time they would face danger because of me. "MARY HELLO THIS WASN'T YOUR FAULT PROMISE ME YOUR NOT BLAMING YOURSELF PROMISE ME." Yelled Hermione snapping me out of my thoughts "I can't say that I'm not going to blame myself but I promise that the day will get better ok?" Hermione told me that, that was ok she supposed and we started making our way out of the French Quarter when.......

I saw a house that looked rather familiar but I have never been to this area of New Orleans hum I thought to myself wondering how it was so familiar. Then it struck me. "Guy's we're going into that building the building with a big balcony yes the brown one." "That one, the one to our left?" "No, Ronald the one in the sky." "Just asking geez no need to be sarcastic." Said Ron with that ending our conversation. As we walked into the building it was nothing like what we expected. The symbol I saw in the art gallery was everywhere. "IS THAT BLOOD MARY I DON'T  LIKE THIS CAN WE GO PLEASE." Ron said clearly very fearful. "Shut it Ron I told you to stay outside but you wanted to come." "I didn't know there would be blood everywhe-" "Ron wait stop complaining I hear something." Just then Hermione yells. "MARY I NEED YOU LIKE NOW!!!" I run to see what's going on...... and infront of Hermione stands this short, black haired, brown eyed, rather energetic, like six or seven I think he was wearing a little suit so I asked if i could help with his collar he agreed and then he looked at me and told me his name was Nik. He told me that this was his play house then I heard a voice. "NIK WHERE ARE YOU COME ON WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS LETS GO." I walked out Nik and saw a women with blue eyes and blonde hair. She just looked at me shocked. "You look like Klaus like Haley why?" I then told her I knew nothing of whom she spoke. And she continued to stare. "Keelin am I loosing my mind or does she look like klaus." Then a other women walked in this time she had long black curly hair and dark brown eyes just like Nik. "Freya your loosin- wow she looks like Klaus." Said Keelin.

I then asked them who klaus was and they explained to me that he was the most feared creature to ever live that him and his siblings Finn, Elijah, Kol and Rebekah were cursed and were the first of their kind, vampires but of course klaus was not like his siblings he was a hybrid the first hybrid to be exact and his father knew him as a disgrace or just a reminder of the fact that his wife was having an affair with a "filthy wolf" which is what he called them apparently. Later on they found out they had another sibling, the oldest, Freya and she stood before me. Then that klaus had a child, Hope and that she is the most powerful being alive a tribrid a mix of all three species a werewolf a wich and a vampire. After all the explaining was done I knew that I needed to speak to Hope. I thanked the women who continued to stare at me in amazement. "HERMIONE, GINNY, DRACO, HARRY, RON LETS GO!" "We need to find Hope."