Winners!🎉🎉🎉

Drumrolls....We are excited to announce you the winners! If you didn't win, don't give up. Scores were closed and it was hard to pick only six winners, amongst fifty awesome books. You can try again in our next edition, which will be held most probably in March. Winners from this edition will unfortunately not be able to participate in the next one. We invite you to be judges in the next round.

Thanks a lot to our hardworking judges. We are extremely grateful to you!🎉❤❤❤

A round of applause and congratulations to our winners who are-🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Ultimate WinnerThe Badboy Got Out Of Wattpad by Haadiiiyah

I assumed it would be another cliché story when I read the word "bad boy" in the title. But it was formulated differently which caught my attention. The creativity, on the other hand, impressed me. I was supposed to read five chapters, but the cliffhangers drew me in. A trip to Wattpad HQ and a meeting with the heirs, who happened to be sexy twins. How did you come up with this?

Your novel has the potential to become one of Wattpad's most popular stories. It's completely unique, which isn't something you see very frequently around here. It deserves full marks for creativity and heart-stopping dramas. Looking forward to read the whole book when it will be completed!

Second Winner : The Tumultuous World of a Demi-Demon by Vimbai218

Never read a book like this. How much more can one say about originality? It was off the charts creative!

This was the most engaging work among the ten. I vividly imagined everything while laughing and being scared too. The world-building in this work was descriptively written and promised to get even wider the more a person reads. Each element to it was a plus and not a minus. The FL had me rooting for her from the first five chapters, and the misadventure thrown at her brought good tension and suspense. To be of use, I want to find a fault to help the author to grow, but honestly, I can’t get a grip on anything. It was a great read.

Third Winner:  Komoreby by SuVida777

Another story with its central theme as one I never read before. It included world-building that was rendered equally as good as my first-place choice. The thought into every detail was creative and colorful. Oh, and then you know, sending the FL into another parallel universe is a new thing for me. I took a point away because I felt that the secondary theme was a bit familiar. Teenager gets thrown into the Queen Bee’s hive and ends up stung. I love me some teenage drama, but everyone takes that concept for a spin.

Honorable Mentions (similar scores)

Of Caverns and Casters avadel

JAGUNLABI Evergreen_Ebony

Beautiful Swindlers Egwuji

Congratulations again to all of you!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉  Your prizes will be distributed soon!🎁

We are unfortunately unable to provide reviews for all the 50 books. Some judges have only written a review for the book with the highest score. If you want your score, p.m me. But please be patient.

See you in March!💎