Chapter Two:

*[I dedicate this chap to the new reader, LilMsWallflower1130 that commented yesterday, hope you like the surprise I have in store. BTW the pic is of the Prince's little sister.]*

The Triplets P.O.V.

Ashlin~~

The next day later, we found a teenage girl at the door, looking at us with a smile.

"Hello Alphas, I'm Madison, the only Princess of the werewolf Kingdom. My brother has ordered me to dye all three of your guy's hair, so that the guards will be able to define who's who, once you tell us which one of you are which." Madison explains, holding out a bad full of dye.

Madison had long black hair, hazel eyes, 5'6, and was fairly younger than us. She's wearing a silver tiara that has diamonds on it, an orange shirt, blue jeans, and black stilettos.

I look at her and raise a brow, "Why do we have to listen to you? It's our hair, not yours, or the prince's." I tell her.

"Listen Alpha-?" She asks.

I shake my head, "Nope. Figure it out on your own kiddo."

Madison sighs, and looks at Connie and Brandy, "What colors do you Alphas want? Here look through it while I wait."

"Wait for who?" Connie asks.

"Someone's coming to tell me, if they'll let you out, since you refused to eat earlier." Madison replied.

"Oh..." Brandy whispered guilty.

I glare at her, and mind link her quickly, Brandy don't be guilty, you know we have to see the pack.

She nods silently, as I come over to them, and look through the bag.

Brandy~~

Minutes later, Ashlin hands Madison a white dye bottle, Connie holds out a silver one triumphantly, and I hold out a purple dye to my chest.

"Finally! Now let's get started..." Madison says.

An hour later, all of our hair was dyed, and we looked at each other in amazement.

"Oh my goddess! You look beautiful Alphas!" Madison exclaimed.

I blush and look down, I reply in unison with my sisters, "Thank you."

Madison laughs, and asks, "Well since we're friends now, can you tell me your guy's names?"

Ashlin, Connie, and I share a look. Connie nods, Ashlin rolls her eyes but smiles wickedly, and I shrug my shoulders.

Connie clears her throat and answers, "Why not, our pack would've told you our names when they'd greet us anyways. I'm Connie the most coolest one, Ashlin's the one in white who's the overprotective crazy one, and Brandy is purple who is easily sick."

Ashlin snorts at Connie's comment, "Shut up, I'm the coolest Alpha here."

Connie smirks and starts to growl, she asks, "Wanna bet?"

Ashlin smiles, and rips off her outfit, replying, "I'm the oldest so I'm the coolest, but I'll give you a chance to prove your the coolest. Not that it'll ever happen."

Connie growls, and transforms into her black wolf which now has small silver tips on her fur, her silver-blue eyes flashing with a predatory glare.

Ashlin smiles, and transforms into her black wolf that now has small white tips on her fur, her own white-blue eyes flashing with mischief.

I sigh, and look at Madison's shocked face, I tell her while rolling my eyes, "Well you better open that door, cause their going to tear this place apart and make a hole in the wall to get out. Be sure to mind link your prince, and tell him to get our pack to the forest to change to their wolf forms, I'm sure they'd love to see a fight between the two. They always love a good fight."

Madison silently nods, and opens the door, which makes the two wolves run out Connie in front, and Ashlin behind her, both running out to the bottom floor.

I can hear screams coming from other people, and shake my head, "See you later Madison. Nice meeting you. I hope your guards don't pee their pants."

I soon transform into my own black wolf that has small purple tips, my purple-blue eyes watching my sisters, and I run after them at full speed.

Connie~~

Five minutes later the three of us were already outside in the clearing, making sure everyone was watching us. Our pack was to the side howling, and mind linking us saying to kill each other. Of course they meant it in a friendly way.

I could hear Brandy making bets with our Beta, and Delta. Our Gamma already had a mate, so he couldn't come.

You ready to taste the defeat little sister?, Ashlin asked hotly through mind link.

Over my dead body!, I replied.

That can be arranged., Ashlin stated.

Oh shut up., I tell her.

She gives me a wolfish smile, and asks, Ready to let our wolves out?

As ready as I'll ever be., I answer.

Three., Brandy told the whole pack.

Ashlin growls and gets in attack position.

Two., Brandy counts.

I in turn scratch the dirt with my right paw, and growl back.

One., Brandy whispers.

We start to circle each other, growling.

Go, Brandy shouts, than soon the whole pack howls, and then goes silent to watch us.

I make the first move, and run towards Ashlin, and throw my right paw at her.

Ashlin doges, and takes a bit on my paw.

I whine, but recover quickly, and jump on her back. I bit the back of her back, and she starts to struggle.

She flips over fast, and pounces on me. Her wolf growls, her teeth grazing my neck.

I send her a wolfish smile, and kick her off of me. Then I run towards her, and claw at her underbelly.

She howls, and turns over. She shows her belly, and whines.

I howl in triumphant, and lick her cheek. Then we turn back into human form, and walk to Brandy, high-fiving each other. Everyone in the pack was used to us being naked, so they just look down at the floor and not at us.

However apparently the other wolves that were guards, and other packs, didn't do the polite thing that your supposed to do when your in presence of a Alpha that just went back to human form. They gawked at us hungrily, our pack and I could smell the desire.

Our pack immediately went in a protective circle and growled at them. Ashlin look at the gawkers, and shouted, "Learn your manners mutts! You have no right to look at the strongest Alphas, whom are naked. You know that it's forbidden to look at Alphas who are naked, after transformation, unless you are related, or their mate."

They put their heads down, and stay silent as our pack walks over to a woman servant who had clothes in her arms.

When we all finished dressing, we found Madison waiting for us in front of the castle door. "Come on, the ceremony starts in two hours. Let's get you three ready."

We nod, and walk towards a new room that had all types of outfits, accessories, and makeup.

Oh, how fun.