Chapter Five

*{Sorry I haven't updated, I've been busy trying to get my grades up before the end of the semester. Anyways hope u like this heart felt chap, I made it as long as I could. Be sure to read my other stories, and fav the chaps. Thanks. Love yall!}*

The Prince's P.O.V.

I was so damn happy, a rogue could kill me right now, and I'd still be dancing in joy.

I let the triplets sleep, as I looked at each of them. They all look identical, it's a good thing I had their hair dyed. Because if I didn't, I probably wouldn't recognize who's who when I first met them.

I know I sound like a terrible mate, but they all look exactly the same, down to their toes, that were nail polished black.

I sit up from the bed, and struggle against their hold. I hear Brandy whimper, and smile sheepishly before falling back into the bed, kissing each of my mates on the forehead.

Knowing that my sister was probably jumping around like a bunny, waiting for me to contact her through mind link about my mates, I took my phone from my pocket, and texted her instead. After all, that way I wouldn't have to hear her crazed voice, as she asks all sorts of embarrassing questions.

Me: Hey sis, I'm in bed with the triplets. You be sure to have everyone from the ball leave, as soon as possible. Party's over. Be quick with it, and make the guards help you.

She answers right away, and the text comes with a loud ding.

Madison: 😍😍😍 Congrats bro bro! Yaaa! I have sisters! Three of them...Wow I can't believe it! Not only are they Alphas, their triplets, and ya know totally HOT for u! 😘 I bet ur having fun aren't ya? That's why u can't mind link me.

I groan out loud when I read the text, but stop when I feel Connie move around next to me. I quickly text her back, before turning off the sound so I won't wake up my mates.

Me: 😓 Sis what the hell r u thinking? We rnt doing anything. Their all asleep. All we did was kiss each other. Nothing else. They may be my mates, and I already love each and every one of them, but I don't wanna take advantage of that. Plus I want to complete the bond, and get to know them before I rush in and mate them. Also I need to research how to do... Well that. After all there's three of them. It's not like I can- Never mind. Now stop asking such weird questions. Your to young to talk about that stuff.

Madison: First off may I just say I'm older than the triplets, and u were about to lose you v card right then and there. And don't u dare say u weren't bro bro. Also Eww. To much information. Anyways, have u even told them ur u know what? No? I didn't think so. Anyways they didn't reject u so its not like u couldn't have just mates them right then and there. Gross I can't believe I have to talk about their with my brother I mean like seriously. Your twenty now, will you grow some back bone already!? 😡You may be Alpha King, and act all big and mighty with the other werewolfs' but I know ur just one nervous wreck, and an overly grown child who's a big softy. Now I'll take care of business, so that u can cuddle uddel with ur mates. Talk to u later ok bro bro? I know u want to, unless u wanna talk to our brother for advise instead of ur one and only favorite sister, huh? Love you bro bro. Take care of yourself. And by the way I think u shouldn't get to crazy in the morning, will u? X O X O X O

I roll my eyes, and reply easily.

Me: Whatever, sis I guess we can talk about my mates if I need it. Anyways I just met them, maybe when we all get to know each other can I tell them the truth about me. Well ya, and if u make Benjamin try to give me advice on women, or anything at all, I won't talk to u at all. By the way I do have back bone, Mady. So thanks for the lecture, and I'll text u later about that. Night sis, thanks for taking care of the others. Love u.

Then I turn off my phone, put back in my pocket, and fall asleep hugging Brandy to me.