Chapter 1

Gukkie, eunie sleep now it's already too late..... said a boy with his deep yet soft voice.

The boy who was the epitome of beauty with his blonde hair, doll like face, big eyes, button nose and a boxy smile who goes by the name Taehyung....... Jeon Taehyung.

"No Mama, stoly twime....whined the four year old kids."

"But babies it's late. How about i tell you stories tomorrow ? Now sleep. I will hum a lullaby for you."

"No"............

Taehyung sighed knowing very well that these little devils will not sleep before hearing a story.

It has always been like this. The whole day Taehyung and the babies are busy with their office and school respectively so the night time is the only time they spend together except the weekends.

Taegguk or better known as Gukkie is the older sibling by 2 minutes. He is super adorable with his doe eyes and bunny teeth.

On the other hand, Da-eun looked exactly like her mother. Same eyes and same boxy smile, making her Taehyung version 2.0

Taegguk is bratty but a protective older brother. He always keeps his sister close to him at school so that no boys can talk to her. It sometimes irritates Da-eun but other than that she enjoys being pampered.

"Mama pwease only one stoly".....Taegukk tried to persuade his mother with his famous puppy eyes and who is Taehyung to not melt at that. It has always been his weakness and the little devils know it very well.

"Alright. I will tell only one story then you have to sleep without whining, Promise"..... Taehyung said with a stern look with his eyes squinted. But rather than looking scary, he looked a cute puppy. The babies giggled at their adorable mama and nodded while promised the same.

"So, once upon a time, there was a king who was so hands----

"Aish mama again king stoly. I dwn't want to hear that"......Da-eun whined and Taegguk nodded his head in agreement.

"Then what do you want to hear ? Cinderella or peter pan"

"Nwo not that"

"Eunie you are being such a brat today. Cinderella is your favourite one. Then why don't you want to hear it today ?"

"Mama pwease no cindwella. I wan to hear mama stoly."

"Mama story ?"..... Taehyung frowned not understanding her words.

"Yes how mama met dada. Tell us youl stoly"....said the elder sibling

Taehyung sighed happily and nodded. No matter how old he gets, his love story will always remain special for him. He looked down to see the curious eyes of his babies and chuckled.

"Your dada and me were childhood friends, we used to stay in the same neighbourhood"

"Lwike me and sungi ?"... questioned Taegguk. Sungi was his best friend who lived two blocks away from their house.

Taehyung nodded and continued... Your dada didn't like me then---

"Wae ? You al so good and pwetty then wae dada no likey you ?"

"Right.. I am so pretty and good but still your dada didn't like me. He was so stupid."....Taehyung said with a smug knowing his daughter will defend his father and as said she did.

"Anii dada nwo stoopid".... pouted Da-eun which make Taehyung chuckle at the girl's protectiveness for her father. She is really her dada's princess who can't hear any bad thing against him.

"Okay okay your dada was not stupid but he was silly. He didn't like me for silly reasons. One day he told me, he no longer wants to be my friend. You know mama was so sad that day. I cried so much."

Taegguk being a mama's boy immediately latched to his neck and hugged him tightly. Da-eun also hugged him from other side feeling sad for her mama.

"I won tawk to dada anymol. He made mama cly"

"It's okay gukk-ah. That was in the past. Now your dada loves me. You know that, right."

"Hm, now dada wuvs you the most."

"Exactly my babies. So, where was I ?"

"Mama clied after dada bweak frirnswip. Then what happened mama. You no tawk with dada  ?"

"No, your know how stubborn your mama is right. So, the next day when i met him, I went to him and played as usual. I didn't listen to him. He got irritated and scolded me but i didn't care. I went to play with him daily even your pa and nana supported me."

The babies giggled and clapped their hands at their mama gaining a wide smile from him.

"Thwn what happwnd ?"

"We grew up and your dada still hated me but gradually he fell in love with mama. After he fell for me, he loved mama so much. He gave all the love and attention that wanted from him from the very childhood. Mama became the happiest."

His mind went to the memory lane of the good old days when he laughed, cried and above all fell in love with the man of his dreams....

____________________

A/N :- I will update the next chapter after i finish Broken Omega. I just wanted to see the response in this book. And the chapters in this book will be short.

P. S -  Thank you for reading  💜