Chapter 9

Art credit on Twitter: @Nachi2738 (Rindou is cropped out... I'm sorry again!!!)

Y/c = your choice 

☆彡 ☆ミ

Monday 4PM

Today was the sailor moon event, you already had your outfit ready but you wondered if they had found someone to play as tuxedo mask. The boss didn't call you during the weekend which meant that things were sorted so you guessed there was nothing to worry about. 

You were walking to your workplace after school as usual but as you neared the familiar building, you saw a huge line already forming in front of the cafe. There was a mixture of both boys and girls. 

Wait, girls? 

You paused for a second. Usually, the cafe was filled with guys since the workers were mostly girls but I guess there were times when girls came by like during these events where the cafe would hire a guy as a temporary actor but this amount of girls... this was shocking even to you. 

Just how handsome is this guy?! You mentally screamed to yourself before scurrying inside through the back door. Curiosity was getting to you, you wanted to see his face. 

As soon as you entered the back of the cafe, you could hear girls swooning coming from the main area. The cafe sure was lively today. 

Ohhhhhhh, I wanna see him! You squealed excitedly as you went to the locker room to get changed into your outfit. 

You were wearing the classic sailor moon uniform same as the other girls, everyone had a white leotard with shoulder pads, elbow-high gloves, choker and a golden tiara but the colours of the skirt, collar and bows were assigned differently for each of you. There were also other minor differences like the shoes, some girls wore knee-high boots while others wore heels. There was no particular storyline since this cafe wasn't exactly addressed to little kids  (and no, your boss is not a kid, he just looks like one... don't tell him that though), it was the usual thing except for special dishes, different outfits and decorations to spice things up. Tuxedo mask was also a good addition since it attracted female customers. Your boss did consider hiring a permanent male staff but the female customers never seemed to stick around as much as the male customers and the cafe was still relatively new so the expenses would've been too high compared to the income so hiring a male would only result to a loss but this guy had potential. The amount of female customers they had right now was no joke. 

You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled. You had to admit this outfit looked good on you. You styled your hair in a Y/c hairstyle and placed your tiara with a Y/c coloured gem in the middle. You were physically ready and mentally ready to see this tuxedo mask guy! 

After giving your outfit a final check, you went to the cafe area. The place was crowded, all the tables were full and there were 6 workers including the new guy. You stretched your neck trying to see the tall figure who was attending to a table with squealing middle school girls. 

Just from seeing his back you could immediately see that he was very tall. The black cape lined with red hung nicely against his shoulders and the black top hat made him look like a pure gentlemen. You wanted him to turn around so you could see his face. Well, half of his face since tuxedo mask's outfit included a white mask that covered the eyes, but he was still talking to the customers.

"He's a great catch." You turned your head to see your boss who was leaning against the wall with his arms folded and a smug face. 

You clenched your hands up into 2 fists as you looked at your boss excitedly. You were curious about how he was able to find such a person like that! but, what was up with your boss always leaning against the wall? Anyways.