Chapter 14

"Well we got the necklace." 

Mikey pointed out as he strolled through the streets of Shibuya with Draken. The necklace dangling in his hand as he observed it in interest and his other hand resting on his chin in peeked curiosity. They had just come out of a jewellery store after buying you the black choker as requested, even though they were a littleee late - just a little. You can't blame them though. I mean, it's not their fault that they're so popular and everyone wants a piece of them - quite literally. So they had to do what they had to do, but maybe they were enjoying themselves a lil too much? 

Either ways, they got the necklace for you! They could've opted for a cheap one but Mikey was stubborn and yada yada, you get the gist. 

Suddenly Mikey stopped in his track. Noticing this, Draken stopped as well and turned to him, his face asking "Why'd you stop?" 

Mikey's full attention was drawn to the necklace as he continued to watch it dangle in front of his pure black eyes. "Hmmmm..." He hummed. 

"What?" Draken inquired with a raised brow.

"Ken-chin." Mikey started. "Do you know where Y/n-chan works?" 

The taller male stiffened at the question though he didn't show it. Not this question... He didn't actually know where you worked but he did know that it was a secret you'd take to your grave so he never intruded. He knew you worked at a maid cafe but just didn't know which one. And if he were to tell Mikey then all hell would break loose. Just imaging the scenario was bad enough - it wasn't good for you, not for him, and not for Mikey's health either due to his sweet addiction. 

Draken casually shrugged, "Dunno." It wasn't a lie. 

"Eh? Y/n-chan didn't tell you? To be honest, she never said anything to me either... But why does she need this for her work?" Mikey inquired again as he looked towards Draken with his confused eyes. 

Because of this very necklace, Mikey realised he had never asked you about your part-time work and now it was peeking his curiosity. He liked knowing things about you because why not? You were his friend and someone close to him. But what work requires you wear a necklace like this?

In Mikey's silence, Draken interrupted. "Whatever's the case, she ain't in trouble, otherwise she'd let us know. Plus it's probably something stupid like a big, green bug mascot." He knew if Mikey found out, the dessert loving fanatic would always visit especially with the addition of desserts and you...

"Yh, I'd so wanna see that!" Mikey bursted out laughing at the thought. 

Let's hope not... Is what Draken thought and what you would've 100% mutually agreed to as well.

However, as fate would have it, luck surely was not on your side yet again. Scratch that, at this point, was it ever on your side?! 

☆彡 ☆ミ

Later that day

A group of delinquents surrounded a diner nearby the shrine of Shibuya, where they held their important meetings despite being youngsters up to no good. But now, away from the dim lights of the shrine, some division leaders and division vice-leaders as well as Mikey and Draken decided to hang out. 

After an important meeting, it was just as important to fill your stomachs up as well! According to Mikey, their leader, that is. 

As their stomachs filled and their spirits lifted, an air of mischievousness started to fill the diner. The members, fueled by the combination of food and cracking jokes, were full of energy and mischief. And their eyes sparkled with excitement, knowing that the night was still young and full of possibilities in their youths.