Chapter 4

"Here," Hayes says handing me some eggs.

"What are these for."

"Throw them at the house when we get to it," he says and we all start walking a little more up the street. We stop in front of a house and go over their fence. We sneak around the back.

Hayes starts throwing toilet paper everywhere, Tez is spray painting the side of the house, and Colby is spray painting the shed and pretty much everything else.

"Are you gonna throw those or what," Hayes says and grabs the carton. He puts one in my hand and grabs one. He throws the egg and looks at me. I throw the egg, and it hits a widow.

"Okay keep doing that," Hayes says and walks away. I keep throwing the eggs when I hear sirens.

"Shit," Hayes says.

"Tez take Kennedy to the place I'll meet you there.

"Come on," Tez says motioning for me to get on his back. I throw the eggs down and jump on his back. He goes through the gate leaving it open and running around the corner to his bike. He puts me down and jumps on. I jump on behind him and hold on. We ride to an old park.

"Come on, Tez says and we walk through the park to the old jungle gym.

We've waited about 20 minutes for Hayes while I'm just pacing around.

"Where is he," I say.

"He'll be here," he says.

"Yes he's right," Hayes says behind me.

"You scared me half to death," I say.

"You want to go home," Hayes says.

"Yes please, and bye Tez," I say while me and Hayes walk the opposite direction to his bike. I get on his bike and we drive towards my house. He stops around the block from my house.

"I had fun, I think," I say.

"Me too," he says and grabs my face and pulls me into a kiss. We pull away and look at each other.

"Bye Hayes."

"Bye Kennedy."

I walk to my house. I open my back door quietly. I start sneaking upstairs quietly.

"Kennedy where've you been huh," Tate says. I roll my eyes and walk to my room.

"Where've you Kennedy."

"Out I've been out okay."

"With that asshole,"

"He's not an asshole."

"Then what is he."

"Exactly," he says after I don't say anything else.

"What do you have against him."

"I know he's going to hurt you."

"Shut up and leave me alone."

"Night sis," he says shutting my door. I roll over and go to sleep. I wake up and walk downstairs.

"Morning," Tate says.

"Hi," I say and walk in the kitchen and grab a sprite. I walk back upstairs and sit on my bed. I grab my laptop and scroll through twitter. I hear my phone ding. I see it's a text from Hayes.

{Phone Convo}

Hayes- Hey want to meet up somewhere.

Me- Yes anywhere but here my brothers being an ass.

Hayes- Okay meet me by the stop sign by your house.

Me- K bye.

I walk toy bathroom and get ready. (Above) I walk out and grab my phone and some money and run downstairs.

"I'm going out," I say and run out the front door before Tate could say anything. I walk to the stop sign on my street and see Hayes.

"Hi," he says.

"Hi."

"So what do you want to do," he asks.

"I don't know."

"Well that helps."

"Yea it is."

"Let's just walk around and make up our minds," he says.

"Sounds good." We start walking as he grabs my hand. I look up at him and he smiles. What am I getting myself into.

Hey guys I hope your enjoying this book I'm having fun writing it... Alright love you guys 💕