| Chapter 1 | The Norm

"Who's next?" Niki asked, twining her hands. 

"Here." Cassi said. Niki quickly flipped through the vanilla packet. 

"Jarred." Niki muttered, while looking at his profile. 

"Multiple accounts of abuse." Cassi informed her. Niki wrinkled her nose. 

"So today? We need to get him gone as soon as possible." Cassi hummed. 

"Tonight at the Del Rio." Cassi quickly handed over a flimsy map. "You pretend that you're a lost idiot. Bring him back to the usual apartment, and we'll get him." 

"He looks disgusting." Niki spat. "He is." Cassi assured. 

"What do I wear?" Niki asked, putting the file carefully on the table. 

"If you're comfortable, it would be best to wear fishets, a really short skirt, and some sort of flimsy top." Niki grimaced, but nodded. 

"Yeah. I can do that." 

"Nik, you know you're a lifesaver." Niki smiled at Cassi. 

"Yeah. Maybe some brunch after this dreadful mission?" Cassi smiled. 

"Brunch sounds nice. Go get ready. If you can, kick him in the balls." Niki laughed. 

"Will do Cass." She stood up and quickly left the office. 

--

Niki pulled a sweater over her outfit. This was barely even enough fabric to be qualified the title of clothes. Niki pulled out the map, and crumpled it a little, so it looked like someone slightly tipsy had handled it. She then adopted a slight stuble. 

She quickly passed through the doors by flashing her ID. She zeroed in on the table he was sitting at. Before he saw her, she regretfully took off the pullover and shoved it in her bag. Then she walked confidently over to his table. she pretended to not know he was there as she busied herself in her bag. 

"Hey beautiful." A sleazy voice broke through the chatter in her head. Niki's head shot up to look at him, pretending to be surprised. Once she saw his awful face grinning at her, she fored a smile. 

"Oh hey handsome, I didn't see you there." She inwardly winced as she forced her voice to sound light and without a care. 

"How 'bout I buy you a drink, pretty girl?"

"Oh no. I was juuust at another bar.  I'm tipsy enough." 

"If we get you drunk enough, you won't remember why you're in my bed in the morning." 

'I will not be in your bed. But I'll remeber this scarring conversation.' Niki thought to herself, but instead she said, "I want to have enough sense to choose who I go home with. You're not at the top of the list right now."

 The slimeball's face darkened. "Let's do shots. If you can drink all that I give you and be stable enough, you can leave. If you aren't stable, I take you home. If you don't drink them, I'll kiss you until you do." 

"Oh.. Isn't that assault?" She said lightly, knowing full well it was. 

"Not if you like it." Niki flinched at that. She wanted to absolutely beat his ass. But he had to trust her. 

"I guess." She said lightly, adding a light giggle. 

"I wouldn't mind if you didn't drink the shots. Then I could do what I want sooner." Then he called over the bartender. He came back with a whole serving platter full of the tiny crystal shot glasses. 

"Drink up babe." He said, pushing the platter towards her. Niki looked him straight in the eye, downed the first glass, and threw it on the table. 

--

Niki was wasted. Jarred was not. He was currently trying to force her out of the bar. "C'mon sweetheart~" He cooed. 

"Bitchass." Niki hissed, kicking him. 

"Ooh, fiesty. That's good in bed." He oozed, his grip tightening. 

"Fucker!" She screamed. "Get your hands off me."

"No." Jarred said simply. Jarred was almost out the door, even with all of Niki's screaming and fighting. But a voice stopped them. 

"Kindly let her go." 

-*_*_*_*-

Word Count: 644