45- Imagine this is a creative title

Yeah so encase you haven't guessed, this is a smut chapter. It continues on until next chapter but mostly there will be fluff in the next one. 

The kiss was rough and George was desperate. He reached for Dream's hoodie, tugging it up. Dream got the message and lifted his arms above his head, allowing George to take it off.

They were still standing by the door so Dream nudged George backwards aiming for the bed. What took him by surprise was that George didn't budge. He had his eyes fixed on Dream's bare chest.

"George... what- what are you-" Dream was cut off as the brunette leaned forwards, planting open mouth kisses on his lower neck. 

Gradually he moved down to the blonde's collar bone, sucking before moving to the next spot.

Dream had his eyes closed and his head back leaning against the door. George had never given him hickeys before , it was usually the other way around, but Dream loved it. He really didn't know what he was missing until he got it. The warm wet sensation left his skin burning. He couldn't get enough of it.

George moved down to his abs now, having to kneel because of how low he was getting. By this point he knew it was clear what he was trying to do and Dream seemed all for it. In between hickeys, the brunette would look up to see the effect on his boyfriend, his mouth slightly open, eyes half lidded looking at him. Dream wasn't the sort of person to show his emotions this way, so this just made George feel even better. 

He smiled as he reached out for Dream's zipper, looking up at him with a smile. His boyfriend looked back at him, nodding eagerly to tell the brunette that he could continue.

And George did exactly that. Teasingly slowly, he unzipped Dream's jeans, pulling them down and allowing him to step out of them. George's eyes were fixed on his boyfriend's boxers, which had the largest bulge he's ever seen.

Dream squirmed as he impatiently waited for George's next move. He was trying so hard not to rush him, but every second it felt like the need for relief was stronger.

The brunette smirked as he realised what was happening. He had never made Dream this desperate. This utterly needy. It made him feel good, like the world revolved around just him and Dream.

"George..." Dream took him out of his trance. The brunette put his mouth up to the blonde's clothed dick, sucking the tip through the fabric which made Dream groan through his teeth. When he pulled away there was a wet patch on his boxers, but he wasn't sure weather it was from Dream or his own spit. Possibly both. He smiled and pulled down his boxers, the cool air made Dream gasp in surprise.

George ghosted his hand around Dream's length, watching and revelling in the way it twitched. He looked up to find Dream staring straight back down at him, breathing heavily. He felt bad for making Dream wait, but he was so nervous.

As if Dream could read his mind, he spoke in a whisper, "you don't have to, George."

 George shook his head with a nervous smile. "I want to... I just need a minute."

Dream smiled back and took his hand in his. "Promise you'll stop if you feel uncomfortable?"

"I promise."

Dream nodded and let his hand go. This made George hyper aware of where his hands go. Where was he meant to put them? He cautiously rested them on Dream's thighs and decided that was good enough.

George took a deep breath and edged forward, sucking the blonde's inner thigh. He gradually got closer which made Dream squirm more. Then without any warning, he licked a long stripe from the base to the tip. This made Dream moan loudly. All that build up, all the holding moans in built up and now Dream was completely unravelled. 

He moaned again as George started sucking his tip, his tongue flicking over it perfectly. Once he started, George seemed a lot less nervous, so he took more of Dream's length, bobbing his head up and down. His tongue flicked over the end each time he got to it which made Dream moan more.

"So- so good, George. You're doing so good." He praised making George smile, a difficult thing to do when you've got a dick in your mouth. He had to stop his movements for a second to get back to get back to normal before continuing.

~780 words~

Don't worry! Next chapter will be out in a week or less to make up for the long ass time I've been away.

Okay I'm super late for school but hope you enjoyed!

Consider voting?

-Esme