CHAPTER 6- AUNTIE BELLA

We left the Ministry and stopped by a restaurant to get some food. It seemed quote upper class, everything was spotless and clean, elegant.

Mr. Malfoy got us a private room, there it was quite awkward. Miss Bellatrix was the first to break the silence.

She took the glamour off and looked at me. Grabbing my hand,

"Sorry for volunteering so suddenly. I should have asked you first, if you want to change-"

I cut her off quickly,

"It's fine, don't worry. Actually, I wanted to say, thank you, it means a lot." I let out a smile and she did the same.

"I knew your parents, you can call me Auntie Bella from now on."

"Actually, I do have kids- I want you to meet them later,"

What? She has kids? BAGHAJDDHSSHIUDHIHIEJS

"Don't look so shocked, I have a husband. Of course we're gonna have kids," she looked at me like it was the most obvious thing in the world and let out a wild laugh.

"How old are they?" I asked, I hope they are understanding, they might see me as an enemy- someone bursting into their family, competition.

"Um, about a year older. They're quite interesting, twins actually."

Interesting? Oh god- She talks about killing people like it's her hobby (... it kinda is lmao) whatever 'interesting' is in her vocabulary, must be wild. Prolly allies though, I expect a lot from such a mother.

"I'd love to meet them," a smirk formed. Allies, allies, left and right, soon I will rule~

Auntie Bella let out a cackle and a huge smile formed on her face.

We soon ordered food, which caused Auntie Bella to use glamour again. Which pissed her off, she said it was worthless as she'd make her appearance soon enough.

I chuckled at that.

The food was, as expected, delicious. One thing I noticed was that the Malfoy family was very powerful, they had a sense of superiority and power. They didn't even try, it was almost natural. They were very traditional too, I noticed from Draco's ramblings that the one thing he didn't like about the modernization of wizard culture. The greater acceptance towards muggles was washing out their culture and history, he didn't like it because 'we're forgetting our culture'.

I have to say, I agree with him on that one. Why ignore and replace your culture for another one?

It made no sense, and the Malfoys seemed to agree with that.

After we ate, Mr. Malfoy left for some 'business'. Miss Narcissa and Auntie Bella brought me over to a boutique.

"I really like this lady, she has a good variety." Auntie Bella said, Miss Narcissa nodded in agreement.

"I remember coming here as kids, it was one of my favourite spots," A smile broke out in her face, her eyes had a far away look as though reminiscing memories of her childhood.

We walked in and a soft bell rang, alerting the seamstress. A plump woman came to us,

"Ah, Miss Narcissa, welcome back, how may I help you ladies today?"

"Some fittings for Herielle, we wish for some formal and everyday wear."

The lady nodded and led us to a private room. There was a booklet that sat on the table, Auntie Bella soon picked it up and began sorting through. Miss Narcissa soon joined her with the lady.