welcome to the pokeverse

“Ocean? Ocean… please, you have to wake up…” i could hear an oaky, sexy voice saying to me. My eyes started to open. Right next to me, crouched at my side was the sexy silver fox I knew as Professor Oak. He was staring into my ocean blue eyes. I blushed and started to get a nosebleed.

“P-professor kun…” I stuttered. He held my hands in his hands and he helped me up. 

“Now young lady, are you ready to get your starter?” 

“Yes of course!” He took me over to get my pokeball, but there was only one left, it was a master ball.

“Ocean, I’m terribly sorry but…”

“But…”

“But this is the last one I’ve got, do you still want it?”

“…”

“…”

“YES OF COURSE I WANT IT GRAND- I MEAN PROFESSOR OAK!! what’s inside?”

“See for yourself. Have fun Ocean, here’s a Pokédex specially crafted for you and 100 pokeballs!”

I took my gorgeous Pokédex and poke balls, i put them into my designer backpack and left the lab.

On my way out, an ugly boy in a twinky purple shirt tripped me. I almost fell on my beautiful face, but I felt a hand grab my arm and yank me back on my toes just in time. I pushed him away.

“Hey!!! What’s your problem? You big ugly jerk”

“Hmph,” he scoffed. My eyes now glowing red as I glared at him. “You didn’t deserve that Pokémon. Not one bit.”

“Excuse me?? who do you think you are anyway?”

“My name is Blue. Who are you? And If you think you’re so great Why don’t you prove to me you’ve earned that pokemon.” He revealed his pokeball.

“My name is Ocean. Ocean Atlantis Rhiver. And i accept your challenge Mr. Blue, prepare to get hospitalized.”

I held out my cute master ball and stared at it for a moment, holding my breath and clenching my theeth. “You can do this Ocean…” i reassured myself. I smirked and threw my pokeball in the air, “Go!”