Oops?

I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry for being so late...here have this pretty photo of Izuku...also how do you put more than one photo on this 😭😭 it won't let me..oh well let's get into the story enjoyyyy!!!

Izuku's POV
*bump* hit. *bump* hit. *bump* hit.

'How many bumps are they going to go over!!?'

Each time we go over a bump I'm thrown upward hitting the top of the trunk then back to the floor..we have to be speeding too..where are they even going!?

I think I've been in here for 30-40 minutes at most, I'm not entirely sure. All I know is I really want out.

I once again reposition myself trying to get at least a little comfortable when the car goes over, once again, another bump causing me to hit the top of the trunk.

I let out a small whimper but keep in my pheromones the best I can.

'What kind of meeting do they even have?'

Questions begin to fill my head and after a moment I let out a sigh.

'Well..I guess the only thing I really can do is wait.'

I lay there and bare with the stupid bumps until finally the car begins to slow and pull to a stop. Doors open and then shut and other cars pull up and stop as other people get out as well.

I hear some people begin to talk to each other when Kacchans voice cuts through them all.

"Listen up." It goes quiet and I hear some people begin to walk closer as Kacchan speaks again.

"I already don't want to be here. So we go in, listen to whatever they have to say, make a deal, get our things, and leave." He says and I hear some others agree.

"Everyone got their stuff." Kacchan yells out and a series of yes's are heard.

"Good I don't want to have to stop the meeting." He says and I barley hear him let out a sigh but I still heard it meaning he's probably right in front of this car.

"Ok go in." He says and I hear feet shuffling and voices get lower.

"You good? You look stressed." I hear Kirishimas voice say meaning he and Kacchan and probably Denks are still here.

"Nothing, I just want to get through this shit so I can get home to my omega."

"Your really falling for him huh Bakubro," Kirishima says and I hear Kacchan 'Tch.'

"Shut it shitty hair...and so what if I am!?'

"Woah no need to get so defensive. I think he's good for you."

"Of course he's good for him." Denks says and I smile.

"Yea whatever..come on we gotta get in that damn meeting." Kacchan says and I hear them groan and say ok as they walk off leaving me in silence and the dark...I hate the dark.

'How do I get outta here? There should be a lever right?? Something you pull from the inside in case your ever stuck? I've heard about them but I think they're only in newer cars..though this looked to be a newer car it's really shiny and pretty...'

I look around the trunk for a lever of some sort and wiggle around a bit. I lay on my back and look up to the trunk looking around when the thing I'm searching for is finally found though it's pushed up to the roof so it's not dangling.