Chapter 4 "Jealous?"

I walked in apparently I got abandoned my my Family. Wow, surprise surprise! As I walked down to the food tables, I looked around obviously trying to find someone to talk to.

"Aye sissy, I want you to meet Dolores! My bestie 😎" Isla told me

"Hola Dolores, my name is-"
"Y/n, ik I heard... My gift is hearing if you where wondering." She explained
"Oh I see so you're like a Duo because, well, both have the opposing gifts!"
"Sí sis"
"I should go so that I can wish my little brother Antonio good luck!" Dolores explained while walking away.

____

The curtain's opened reviling a little boy the age of five.

He looked scared, don't worry little amigo I've been there before you can do it!

He reached his hands toward the side of the curtain, and a girl around my age took it, our eyes meet. Who is she? That's nice, are they cousins, does she have a gift?

____

Everything was fine, he walked up to the candle, she said some boring words bah bah , he touches the doornob and boom light fireworks, and animals? I could become one, do you think he could understand me like that toucan?!

____

I walked into his room, of course it was bigger on the inside, but it got me wondering, what did the others look like??

I heard music start playing, and I felt a tug on my skirt, I turned to see my little brother asking me if we could do the "swing, swing" so I of course said yes!

After a while of dancing a couple song came on, so I sat out, #lonely.

As I saw Camilo get asked my a girl around our age to dance... I felt this weird pain.

What's this feeling, am I- wait no I can't be... But it's the only option, no it's not, yeah I'm just sad that I can't t dance.

Soon the song ended and I returned to the dancing, just for my sister to ask me if we could do the dance.

So we did(sorry I can't find a good dance 🤣.)

https://youtu.be/xtlClh_cLkA (idk if it'll work it wouldn't let me download)

Once we where done another romantic song came on, ah yes what a great time to be single ✋🏻😔

As I was about to turn around I felt a tap on my shoulder... As I spun around I saw...

...

Camilo.... Madrigal

Haha cliffhanger 😅🥲