Chapter 9 Proposal?

(so first off before we start this chapter, I'd like to thank the people who gave us Camilo, so thanks Pepa and Félix and also thank the people who made you, (cringe Ik) , but also did you know about the colors like Mirabel and her side are all cool colors, but Camilo and his side are all warm... Like how come I never noticed 😵‍💫, did you like my drawing I also made others that'll fit into the story soon ☺️, well enough holding you, let the story unfold!)

Y/n POV:

I walked over to my seat between Camilo and Félix, sat down and watched the food start passing down... Avocado....

Wait what's up with Mirabel; seems suspicious... Eh whatever.

I continued getting some more stuff for my soup thing, did I mention that the cooking is to die for; like sooo good 👍🏻.

I heard whispers going around so I looked over to see a deformed Camilo...

Omg don't laugh don't laugh x20

"Camilo fix your face"

He looked past me and shook his head fast..

I swear I was dieing inside of laughter 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😭😭😭

He started leaning close to my ear...

"Mirabel has a prophecy that is of the miracle dieing and will destroy our gifts!"   He whispered...

My eyes widened in shock

Oh my ....

I got a warning glace from my sister Isla.... Haha nothing Isla....

I turned to Felix quickly glancing at Mirabel who looked away in embarrassment...

"Mirabel has a prophecy that will destroy the house and your guy's magic with it...." I whispered still looking at Mirabel...

I awkwardly smiled with some people looking at me as I whispered over to Camilo...

"Where did you hear this?"

"Delores..."

Geez what's this feeling as my face started heating up when Isla and everyone was looking at us with the whole 😏or awh expression...

It's just the little pinch of Mexican spice that I put in the soup... Yeah... That's why my face is heating up...

I looked to see that there was a cloud in the air... Oh no Senora Pepa...

"Clear sky's clear sky's " Pepa whispered to herself with a panicked expression.... Then turned to Senora Julieta .

She gave Mirabel a concerned look that made Mirabel look down in shame...

Soon she was all over the place...

A green tablet came sliding across the table and knocked down the love of my life...

My FOOD 😭😭😭😭

slide up to Alma who looked confused than furious?

OooH gosh and that's it...

Everything got hectic and I got poured on with water while Camilo had a baby face and I burst out laughing hysterically..

He just looked at me confused 😂🤣

Which was even BETTER

________

In the end they rushed out Mirabel got shamed by everyone but me and her parents.

I soon went up to Pepa's  room to calm her down with Camilo who was holding tea..

Awh he's so sweet...

We knocked on the door and went in to comfort her...

Is the proposal cancelled cuz they left pretty dang fast?

______

Haha you'll have to wait evil Boba has been activated LOL JK JK SEE U NEXT CHAPTER 😏