Now I Pull The Strings

Marie's P.O.V

5 Years and 364 Days Later...

I woke up all dazed. I got out of bed and brushed my messy hair. It used to be jet black, but it turned white over the years. I guess I'm getting old! I brushed my teeth and got some clothes on. A long sleeved black shirt and a red t-shirt over top, a grey skirt and ripped leggings. I grabbed my red headphones and my iPod and went downstairs. I started playing the song ''Killer-Nightcore'' as I walked downstairs. I glanced at the calendar and then walked past it. Then, I backed up to look at it again. I almost SCREAMED! Tomorrow was my birthday!! See since I can't remember my real birthday, I chose the day dad found me in the forest as my birthday.

Random special blah blah blah 4.
Marie will say somethings in present tense, but the story is in past. This will make more sense later, but it's because she's telling the story as she's older, so her technical story is still going on, she's just basically recapping. Make sense?

I was turning 13 and to that day, I still hadn't gotten my first real kill as a Pasta. But that was all going to change tomorrow. Dad promised me that when I turn 13, I can go out and get my first real kill. I was jumping up and down when Jeff walked into the kitchen. 

"Uh, you okay, Marie? Or just acting like yourself..." He mumbled the last part.

Random special blah blah blah 5.
Marie typically acts weird, also random and will almost always act happy. Even though her eye color changes to her mood, it's not always a happy color. Marie doesn't actually have a happy eye color... Yet. Though she's not always happy, she usually acts happy. She's just an introvert. But she's not afraid to have a little heart-to-heart sentimental talk.

"Both!" I answered. "Also, my birthday's tomorrow!!" I said excitedly. He looked at me in surprise. 

"Really? How long has it been?" He asked with a weird face. I'm not surprised he didn't remember. With a house full of crazy murderers, you can't expect everyone to remember every last little thing.

"It's been 6 years! I can't believe dad still hasn't let me have my first kill. He said I had to be 13. I guess he thought I couldn't handle it?" I said and shrugged. 

"Even though at times, you were pretty scary." He chuckled.

"Jeff," I looked down. "What's it like? To be a pasta?" 

He looked at me sort of confused. ''What do you mean? You've been a Pasta for years.'' He said.

"Yeah, I guess, but I mean going out and killing, is it fun?" I asked.

He thought about it for a second, then his expression softened."That depends on how you look at it." He said and ruffled my hair. He walked away and I sat on the couch and played my song again. It was starting to bug me. I mean, I killed my parents, what more did dad need to prove that I was capable of being a pasta? I opened a cabinet and got out a glass. I turned the tap and on and pored some water for myself, all while sitting on the couch. I'm sort of a freak, but that's what dad saw in me. If I didn't have powers, he probably would have killed me.

The Next Day...

I woke up to feel someone poking my shoulder. I opened my eyes fully and saw dad sitting next my bed. ''Morning! Happy birthday.'' He said and handed me a big red box. ''What is it?'' I asked with my curious nature. ''Why don't you open it?'' He said. I smiled and opened the box. It was a pet! It had big red eyes, horns and it was sort of scaly. It was small and cute.''I love it! It's so cute!...What is it?'' I asked. ''It's a devil. The evil soul of a child, out of the underworld.'' He said. "Ooohhh!! Cool!!" I've always wanted a pet, and now, I have one! I thanked dad and gave him a hug. He left and I got changed. I opened my closet and some new clothes were in there already. Another gift from dad and the others.

I found a cute top that went perfectly with my image. I found other clothes to make my CP outfit complete. All together my outfit had a black and white striped long sleeve shirt, a black t-shirt with a  pink skull on it, a black skirt that goes down to my knees and looks ripped at the bottom, tights with skulls on them and black sneakers. For accessories I had  biker gloves, a spiked bracelet and little bow in my hair. Grabbed my headphones to make my outfit compete and my pet jumped on my shoulder. Then I went down stairs. "Hey, hey hey!!" I said while walking into the kitchen with dad, Ben, Masky and Jane. "Wow!" Said Jane. "I know right! I love my new look! Oh, and look what dad got me!" I said and pointed to the little devil on my shoulder.

"It's pretty cute. Want some pancakes?" Asked Masky. "Yeah!" I said and sat down. "Have you thought about your official creepy pasta name?" Asked dad. "Yeah. Little Miss Marionette. That way I can keep the 'Marie' part. I was always used as a little puppet when my parents were alive, but now I'm the one pulling the strings." I said with an evil grin. "I like it." Said Ben. "What's the name of your little...uh...devil thing?" Asked Jane. "Hmm?" I looked at her "Oh yeah! Um....I like Taboo. It means 'Bad Luck' in some foreign language or something." Jane rolled her eyes with a smile. "So...dad. Um, am I still getting to have my first kill tonight?" I asked. "I do remember promising you that, so yes." He said in his dad like way. "YES!!!" I said and jumped around the kitchen.

That Night...

I gripped a knife in my hand. I was exited, nervous, and ready for anything. I ran as fast as possible, levitating  my knife. I also had three other knives in my pockets. I ran and felt like I was flying. Dad made Jane, Masky and Hoody come along with me. I leaped into the air and did a back flip. We dove into the forest. I ran past a little house. It looked familiar... My eyes widened when I realized what it was. "Um, Marie...?" Said Jane. She came up to me and realized what I was looking at. "Is that...?" She asked. "Yeah. I can't believe it's been 6 years." I said looking down. "Yeah... We'll go ahead. I think you need a minute here..." She said. "Yeah..Ok." I responded. She ran to catch up to Hoody and Masky. I walked towards the burnt down little house.

Hi mom. Hi dad. I'ts really been 6 years ,huh? I thought. I can't believe it. I was always a little puppet to you. I let you control me, and get away with abusing me. Not anymore. You deserved what you got. And I'm happy I did what I did. But I still wonder... How did I get  my powers? Why did you abuse me? What was it you were after?...I guess I can't really find out now, huh? I've realized my mistakes, no thanks to you two. I'm much stronger now. I'm not the little helpless girl I was. Now I pull the stings, and if you were alive, you be really sorry how much you pushed me, hurt me, pulled my strings. I should actually thank you. If you never did what you did, I never would have either. You pulled my strings, now I'm pulling yours.