10 facts about LMM!

I know you probably hate me because this isn't the chapter you wanted, but I feel bad because I haven't updated in a long time and I wanted to have this. I also love thinking about the past of LMM and see how far it's come.

So here's 10 facts about LMM!!

1. Marie was originally supposed to kill Dylan in the end, but I changed my idea because now I want a happy end for the book, and Dylan has become a favourite character for probably everyone who reads this book.

2. Marie and Dylan's hair colours were actually switched. Marie was going to have black hair with a white bottom and Dylan have white hair. But I thought that White hair gave a more peaceful and playful look, and Dylan is damaged as hell so I gave him the emo hair.

3. Dylan is a closeted Bisexual (I can hear the squeals and Lawlyn comments already...)

4. Marie doesn't know who Trump is. Surprisingly.

5. When Dylan was little, he never wanted to be a detective, he actually wanted to be an actor in musicals. (Dream big, lil' Dyl!)

6. If you're one of those people that likes zodiacs, then you'll love to know that Marie is a Virgo and Dylan is a Gemini. So yes, Dylan is technically older. But Marie is only a Virgo if you go by the birthday Slender gave her. She's a actually a Pisces, which makes her older.

7. Marie and Dylan were actually planned to fall in love and live happily ever after! Not. They were never, and I mean NEVER, meant to be love interests. And they never will be.

8. Marie can't sing. Dylan can.

9. If Dylan seems like the perfect person (good grades, rich, nice, kind of shy, talented, sad past, etc) then good. He's supposed to be that way. He's like that because even perfect people aren't perfect, and he can crack. (I'm so excited for next chapter.)

10. Marie is Right brained and Dylan is a mix of both. The same is true for their hands, Marie is right handed and Dylan is ambidextrous.

Welp! I hope you kinda liked that!

Also, the next chapter is still when they're thirteen. I know what I said, but this is a last minute chapter idea and I loved it too much. Hopefully it'll be out soon! Also, if you like this book you should check my new book "Remember My Name, Alice"!

*cough cough* shameless self-promotion *cough cough*

Anyway, thank you as always for reading this book, see you next chapter!