Chapter 7: Secrets

L's POV:

"What do you mean? Is Y/n hiding stuff from me?" I asked concerned.

"Well you should really talk to her about this. They are not my secrets to tell." Watari stated firmly.

"But-" Watari cut me off. "No but's, you must ask Y/n yourself."

"I will talk to her." I said and walked out of the room.

Y/n's POV:

"So, then Misa and I were running down the beach-" L touched my shoulder which made me stop my story.

"Y/n we need to talk." He said trying not to make eye contact. I could tell he was upset about something. But what?

"Okay." I replied.

"Soooo like all of us? Or?" Matt asked.

"Just Y/n and I alone." He said turning to the other hallway and started walking down it.

I followed.

"Y/n." L said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are you keeping secrets from me?" He asked cautiously.

"What do you think I'm hiding from you?" I asked curiously.

"Stuff about Beyond." He said sternly.

"Why would I hide stuff from you about Beyond?" I questioned.

"I dont know. I was told that there are secrets you've kept from me about him that impartake you." L said looking in my eyes.

I knew what he meant now.

He was talking about the boiling blood.

I stood there trying to figure out what to say.

"Are you going to tell me Y/n?" He asked slightly irritated.

"Uh yes. I'm just trying to figure out how to tell you." I said admitting it to him.

"Take your time." He said leaning towards the wall. I could tell he was pissed.

"So....when Beyond tried to kill me he accidentally cut himself and let his few drops of blood seep into my open wound." I said looking uncomfortable.

L stood there shocked.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could've gotten it out." L said slightly tugging at my sleeve.

"I don't know. I was scared. I was scared you'd be mad." I said turning my head to the side.

"I would never be mad at you for something you couldn't help. But I wish you would've told me sooner." He said pulling me into a hug.

I accepted it back and asked "Do you think we could still get it out?"

"We can try." He said walking down past Watari's room where the boys were and went to the front desk.

"Hello. I need to get a blood withdrawal for Y/n L/n." He asked politely.

"Yes sir. Right away." The young lady said walking over to me.

"You're Y/n right?" She asked kindly.

"Yes." I replied.

"Well then, if you two would follow me I'll lead you to the blood withdrawal room." She said walking a bit quicker than us.

We followed and eventually got to the room.

She got out everything and made sure the needle was sterilized.

"What is this blood withdrawal for?" She asked curiously while prepping the equipment.