They trust you

⚠️ Warning we are starting to get into heavy topics, so I am just warning you. I don't go into detail but I try my best to describe what I'm talking about in the chapter. ⚠️

Minho's POV

      Two months ago

   "Goodnight darling." "Goodnight Minho, drive safe." I gave them a smile then I was gone.

    Getting into my car, I drove off to the garage, where the rest of the crew should be. My hands gripped the wheel tight, the whites of my knuckles showed, pulling up, Felix looked red with anger. Turning off my car and getting out, slamming my car door, the sound getting the crews attention.

    "We have business to attend to!" I yelled, I felt a hand grab me, looking down at Felix, before he could never speak, "I made a promise to you, I will protect them. But you have to promise me, you will never tell them what we do. That is for me to speak on, when the time is right and if they want to be with me." Looking at Felix, "Please, Minho. Hannie means everything to me, they are my best friend, my twin. Haechan, he did more then just mentally abuse Hannie." Felix looked around, nodding my head, we went into my office.

      "It is never my place to tell you, but Hannie doesn't remember, nor will they ever remember. Minho, you have to promise me, you will never tell Jisung, I don't want them to ever remember what happened." Felix let a few tears fall, I handed him a tissue, before Lix could even get the words out, I knew what he meant. Balling up my fist as I listened to him tell me the story, "They can never remember. I don't want them too, the pain on their face. It took everything out of me not to go kill Haechan that night. He took the innocence of my best friend, it almost killed them." Felix broke down crying again, putting my hand on his shoulder, he pulled me close for a hug, "Please, Minho, I know they care about you." Pulling away, he gave me a weak smile.

     "They trust you. Please don't hurt them." Wiping his face, I finally spoke.

      "I promise, Lix, you have my deepest promise. I never broke them, do I? You know what I have to do, right?" Watching him, nod his head, "I am sorry, I will be back." Listening to him sigh, we stood up, he hugged me, "Be safe, and come back in one piece. You finally have someone you care for, full heartily. But if you dare break their heart or hurt them, I will kill you myself." Lix, was my right hand man, but one day he changed and that was the first time I really learned about Han Jisung.

     "They are different, care of them while I am gone." I winked at him, walking to my desk, I grabbed my bag, I took one more look at Felix, "I promise, Lix." Flashing him a smile, I left my office.

     "Let's go!" I yelled as I walked back down stairs, "BC97, you are with Dandy, Prince are you with Sly Fox. SpearB and Pixie will stay behind, Prince and Sly Fox, you two will be on the west end, BC97 and Dandy, will be on the east end, I'll be on the north end. You know the plan," Looking up at my crew, "Let's head out." Walking to my car, starting it up, I was first out. Everything else followed behind me, "Haechan you will pay, you fucked with the wrong race crew."

     Unfortunately, I couldn't kill Haechan or anyone for that matter, the news would break out and I don't want to put my crew in that spot light. But I tracked down the people who forced Haechan to do those things to Hannie. Sighing, as I sat on the hood of my car, "You think you will find them?" Chan asked me, "I will find them." Chan got closer, "Care to explain why we are going after people who did some kid wrong." Looking up at Chan, fire burned in my eyes, "Because they mean everything to me, they don't remember me, hell even fucking Felix doesn't even remember me. He doesn't fucking know he is my brother, Hannie doesn't remember us being together. So yeah I fucking care about some kid who was done wrong. That bitch took everything from me, finding them, means finding him." Throwing my cigarette out, I stood up and looked at Chan in the eyes, "Felix and Hannie mean everything too me, just as Seungmin does to you." Looking between him and his car where the puppy like boy was sleeping.

      "You would want to protect him, and do anything for him, even if that meant going on a fucking wild goose chase. Now let's go, we are so close to finding these fuckers."  Getting back into my car, I started up the engine, not even waiting for Chan or Hyunjin to follow.

     "I am one step close to finding you, dad." Gripping the wheel, as I drove, changing the gear when it was needed. The roads were empty, "Lee Know to SpearB." I called out, "SpearB to Lee Know, hear you loud and clear." "I sent you the location of the house. Do you have cameras on the house?" "Copy and yes I do, be careful, there are a least forty guys." Fuck, "Copy, let Got7 know as well as Ateez, we will need the backup." Changing into fourth gear, "On it, I'll let you know where they will met you." "Okay, Lee Know out." Turning off the signal, I drove even faster, it's been a month and finally we have a close lead.

~~~

OHHHHH, JUICY!!! (╹◡╹)

now getting into more of everyone's backstories ohhhh.

sorry its a day late, I finally just got wifi back up and running. HEHEEH (*'∇`*)