[1]

......𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸......

Freddy
"SHOWTIME already?! I am experiencing a malfunction. The recharge cycle is not complete." I say to no one in particular, "Shh! Will you shut up?!" I heard from somewhere down below. "Who said that?" "I did! I'm down here!" The person said, "Down where? I still do not see you?" I ask confused,"Okay Listen, you were sleeping so I opened up your stomach hatch and climbed inside." The voice said."My stomach hatch? That place is only reserved for oversized birthday cakes and piñatas! It is not a safe play area!"I said considering what would happen to the person if they made the wrong move.

Gregory
I climbed out of Freddys stomach hatch so he could see what I looked like, when I got out he immediately grabbed my shoulders and looked at me from a really close view.

"There you are." He said,analyzing me with his eye beam things. He said something about 'scanning complete'. He starts talking again,"How odd. Your guest file is unknown to me. Who are you?" "I-I'm Gregory." I said, he looked away then looked back at me saying he would notify the main office,
"Huh,Connection error, I cannot connect to the main network." He says looking around. "It's her. That's because she cut you off. She's not gonna let you call for help until she finds me!" I said frantically, Freddy replies with "Who? Who's looking for you? Your mother?" "No! The security guard lady!"I said whisper yelling looking out the clear window with red curtains and maroon stars.

"That's the security guard! She can help you!" "No! I have a bad feeling bout her..I don't trust her." I said still looking out the window cautiously. "Why?" He said, he was starting to get on my nerves."Isn't there some other way to communicate with me instead of talking so loudly?!" I said annoyed,"Here's a Freddy Fazbear novelty watch!" He says opening up his stomach hatch. I see an orange present box with a red bow and a cranking handle so I crank the handle and I get a 'Fazwatch?' It looks pretty cool .

I heard a little vibration from the Fazwatch."What was that?!" I say terrified looking at the watch."I am sending you an encoded message."Freddy said,I heard another vibration and checked it out.' Hello,Gregory. It is me,Freddy. I will escort you to the main entrance. However, I am unable to leave this room. You should have no problem. There is a button on the wall that will open the door to the back room. I will make it accessible to you now.' The message read. Freddy told me I was supposed to find some sort of button in the room,I found one next to the arcade looking thing that said 'Street Skate Superstar'. The door opened and Freddy told me I had to climb through the vents.

 The door opened and Freddy told me I had to climb through the vents

(A/n have you heard of 'among us' Gregory?😼