[7]

M/n

M/n

I LAZILY walked around the pizza plex in dazed state and tripped on my untied shoe laces, it honestly hurt a lot for a cold hard ground. I realized that I didn't trip on my shoe lace but, most likely ran into the music man. I was scared a bit, backing up not paying attention to my earlier surroundings I fell into a puddle where the janitor bot was cleaning. He started making an alarm so I knew I needed to get the hell out of there before the music man woke up. I honestly am not scared of the music man, it's his hands.(?)They're so big and I don't ever want to take the risk of getting squished by them. I wonder how they even kept an animatronic that dangerous, it probably could squish a little kid if it wasn't careful.

I soon got away from him and started to go to the daycare where sun was, he said come back soon so I hope he wasn't too lonely waiting for my arrival. As I walked to the daycare the little wet sign animatronics kept glancing my way, if it wasn't for me not having a home I would have stolen them already and made an army. They're very nice and don't jump and scare me like map bot.

I had taken little to no notice when an animatronic was creeping behind me while I was staring at the little robot. I suddenly felt hands grasp my shoulders slowly turning me around, there was a bored looking moondrop right in front of my face staring down at me. I was fighting the very urge to scream but instead I asked a simple word,"Hello there.." He stopped staring at me not saying a word and picked me up flying(?) To the daycare slide which he not so gently pushed me down into. Luckily for me though, there were plastic balls down in the ball pit today and now I wouldn't get nearly as hurt as when I would go down without them there.

I was met with darkness watching me from every corner of the room so I figured I'd have to find the backup generators to turn the lights on, however I don't have a flashlight. As if right on cue a flashlight hit my lap from the ceiling not so softly as it had been chucked from afar. I stood up to go find the generators when I heard someone from above say something around the lines of "You need to..charge it.." or somethin, so I went to the security desk to charge the flashlight not believing the voice but it actually was dead and they didn't lie. I shouted a quick "Thank you!" And got to work on the generators. I finished and was about to press a button to turn the lights on when I heard a faint "Good job.." from behind me, I was stunned for a while but gained consciousness and pressed the button.

I was greeted with the normal smiling animatronic Sunrise/Sundrop asking me if I was alright and if I wanted a snack, but I waved him off saying I was fine and just needed a small break. After I finished my break I went to make pictures with Sunrise/Sundrop with glitter glue, I wasn't really sure what to make but I figured I'd do something that was simple. So I thought about Sundrop/Sunrise and made them, we were agreeing on when we would show our drawings so in lighting speed we turned our drawings over and admired each other's work. My picture was of him and his picture was of me holding hands with him and roxy.

I honestly didn't expect him to draw well for an animatronic, but his drawing is really good.

Soon after, our time was up and I was heading back to Roxy's room I saw Gregory. I was watching intently at him before being face to face with Vanessa..

 I was watching intently at him before being face to face with Vanessa

672 words🤯