[Valentines day special]

YOU'RE OLDER IN THIS SPECIAL SO STFU
SUNRISE/SUNDROP

Your POV

I was on my way to find my can of fizzy faz at the daycare when I saw Sundrop/Sunrise outside of the daycare?? I thought he couldn't get out of the daycare? I guess he's looking for something too. Our eyes met for a second and he ran to me giving me a soul crushing hug, I don't even think I could breathe while receiving his death hug. He then started yelling about some special day and how it was ruined. "I LOST THE NECKLACE Y/NNNN! HELP ME FIND IT PLEASE?! IM BEGGING YOU FRIEND!" "My ears." "IM SORRY!" "Its fine now lets find your lost necklace." I said somewhat happy his voice quieted down.

We looked around EVERYWHERE. Messing with the animatronics and throwing paper airplanes everywhere for the bots. We walk to the daycare feeling disappointed for not looking hard enough. Having an idea pop into my head, I grab Sundrop's/Sunrise's metallic hand and walk to the tables kids use when drawing and grab colored paper with the glitter glue. I offered him the supplies to make a new necklace and it seemed that his expression was happier and he went back to his cheerful expression jumping around and yelling words I couldn't really understand. He yelled hugging me saying, "AWYOURTHESWEETESTPERSONIVEMET!!!".

(He said "Aw you're the sweetest person I've ever met!!!")

We made 2 necklaces and Sundrop/Sunrise was acting all cheerful but more than usual. He showed me his glittery necklace and told me i should wear it for good luck so he put the necklace over my head and kept complimenting on how good I looked with the necklace on. I chuckled and grabbed his sun shaped face plate and gave him a small peck on his cheek. His face plate was getting warmer by the minute and he just kept staring into my e/c eyes. He gave me a hug and whispered in my ear a calm and quiet "Happy valentines day.."

Well that was the most horrid fucking thing I've ever done. I feel like i have sinned more than any sinner out there. Bleh. Tell me if you think this was good, I should have did one with Roxy or Gregory. Do i regret this? Nah. I feel good. You should too, depends. Love you all '-'