Skeleton In The Cupboard

🌙

a/n. time skips cause I'm impatient

Park Jimin was hired as a maid for the empress, Jeon Hana. Everyone thought that Jimin was a innocent little lamb, who devotes his life for the royal family and live without any complain. But no one knew that that maid had hatred towards the empress in buckets. The tree where he grew his hate for Hana has ripen and the apple of the tree is ready to rot any moment. Why does he hate Hana so much?

Because before Hana and Jungkook got married, Jimin and Jungkook used to be secret lovers. Jimin was Jungkook's personal maid before Hana came into the picture. A common love fantasy between a commoner and an emperor, right? It was but this story was cut off in the middle when Hana came in their life. Clueless little thing, she was.

Jungkook didn't loved the omega, ofcourse. How could he when Park Jimin is there in his life? Fake facade of love always adorned his face for Hana whenever there was a royal meetings or public ceremonies. He never mated Hana saying that he needs time. Dont doubt his love for Jimin though. The Alpha can go to any extent to have Jimin. Even it means betraying his own family. Betraying doesn't only mean killing, my dear. It also means breaking the rules of a royal. Loving a commoner and cheating on him behind his empress.

But Jimin was no different. He can kill anyone to have Jungkook to himself. The amount of pain his victim will face will depend on whom he is killing. Oh! Lamb everyone thought is actually a fox waiting to kill his prey, Hana.
.
.
.
.
"Jimin-ah, can you please call the emperor? I don't feel well and need him immediately. " Hana says as she rubs her forehead. Jimin nods his head and leaves the queen's chamber without any word.  He enters the king's personal library which was mostly filled with Jimin's favourite books on one side which only him and Jungkook knew and other side, the history of their empire and their legacy.

The door closes behind him as he steps inside the unexpected dark room. Ofcourse he expected this coming. He was slammed to the nearest wall as Jungkook buries his face on his scent glands. Jimin bares his neck in submission and arc his back, allowing the Alpha to slid his arms around his waist.

A deep and low growl escapes from Jungkook's mouth as Jimin whimpers in submission. "Alpha" he moans when he felt himself pressed against the wall more harder and a warm tongue sucking his neck

"Y-You c-cant scent m-me" Jimin stammers as he tries to stay quite. Jungkook pulls away and asks "Now I don't have the rights to scent my omega?"

Jimin kisses the Alpha's cheeks and says "You can but not until you mate me and declare it officially." Jungkook kisses his lips once again "I would have declared it to the world the very first day I saw you but it was your demand to keep you a secret, My love."

Jimin smiles and hits his chest softly "A little longer more, My beloved and then..we are together. No one between us. Just you, me and our pup." He takes Jungkook's hand and places it in his flat belly where the beautiful life is growing. Jungkook fondly rubs it and says "Can't wait to spoil our pup in front of everyone."

"Neither can I but before that, there is a major work I need to do" Jimin says as Jungkook's leads him to the sitting area and makes him sit on the table. "Once our beautiful creation is born, I'll spoil him or her as much I want to and you won't come in between" The kings says eyeing the omegas belly

Jimin giggles "I'll join you, My beloved." Ever since Jungkook knew that they are expecting, he tightens the security around the palace and nobody dared to ask a question why.