10 insta.

⚫️⚪️⚪️

⚫️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚪️⚫️

📍coral reef, Pacific Ocean.
Liked by carlossainz55 and 2.938 others.
@mercfernandez: I'm at a coral reef!! 🐠🐡🐟🦀🐢🦈🌊🌊🌊🤿🤿🏝❤️❤️ i love coral reefs, so colourful and beautiful with lots of fish!! #coral #reef #fish

Tagged: @lamarinaespanola

@lamarinaespanola: you did great work! But you know you didn't had to collect all the trash you found on your way.
@mercfernandez: who else is gonna clean it!!
@lamarinaespanola: true...
@user1: omg she's so environmentally aware! @sebastianvettel !! Go talk to this girl!!
@sebastianvettel: i was summoned...
@user1: she's environmentally aware!!
    @mercfernandez: hello! 👋🏻
@sebastianvettel: so you take care of nature too?
@mercfernandez: yes! Otherwise I wouldn't love studying animals! And help clean up the ocean!
@sebastianvettel: at least someone else that cares!
@mercfernandez: you scared of the ocean?
@sebastianvettel: uhm not that i know...
@mercfernandez: then if you would love to, we're doing a clean up and we are always open for volunteers to help!
@sebastianvettel: when is it?
@mercfernandez: it's next week. An entire week we go diving and gather trash close to the beaches and coral reefs!
@sebastianvettel: i got time, count me in!
@mercfernandez: great! You can bring anyone to help!
@user2: i love how seb and merc talk about saving the environment!!
@landonorris: so pretty!! That would be the only place i would go swimming where I can't stand.
@mercfernandez: there are sharks 🦈!!
@landonorris: never mind!! I'm hiding in my closet!
@sierragomezz: I'm with a coward...
@landonorris: hey! Try finding another guy who races a car at 300 km an hour!!
@mercfernandez: that's how fast they go?
@carlossainz55: yes.
@mercfernandez: i take my words back about it being lame...be careful!!!!! Don't fucking die!!
@carlossainz55: be careful too! Donut get eaten by a razor blade of the ocean! 🦈
@mercfernandez: don't worry 😉 I'm safe!

@sebastianvettel is following you.
@mercfernandez is following @sebastianvettel