1st

There's no way turning back

It was a sunny morning, Wang Yibo opened his eyes slowly---adjusting the light that entered his light brown eyes.  Next to him, Xiao Zhan's handsome face looked extremely beautiful.  The man has red lips, beautiful eyes and a sculpted face as if to describe a matchless beauty.

The blue cloud-patterned room looked very messy and chaotic as a result of the two people's actions last night.  The clothes were messy here and there and even the sheets had started to slant.  Only Zhan's face that looked beautiful and sweet under the morning sun greeted him with a bright smile.

Unable to contain himself, Yibo continued to stare at the beautiful face of Xiao Zhan who looked like a beauty goddess.  Maybe, the goddess is also jealous to see the perfection of the man's face.  Beautiful and handsome are even sweeter, united in Zhan's face.

"It's so beautiful," Yibo muttered and kissed Zhan's cheek and lips gently.

"I'm still sleepy," Zhan replied in a lazy voice.

They have been married for four years.  Yibo is a successful and well-known businessman in China, while Zhan is the best neurologist in the country.  Medical circles and health academics are very familiar with the good name and great doctor Xiao Zhan.

They really are the perfect couple and everyone would be jealous of course.  Who wouldn't want to be Wang Yibo's wife?  A handsome man who has a lot of treasure---will not run out until 13 generations.

Or, who doesn't yearn for Xiao Zhan?  Sweet man, beautiful and handsome, is the most famous neurologist and also good.  Of course no one would refuse.  Let alone refusing, just thinking about it makes girls' hearts jump---and maybe boys too... right, right?

"Zhan Ge, I love you," Yibo said as he continued to kiss Zhan's smooth and white cheeks.

"Me too. But can you let me sleep first? Loving takes energy, so let me sleep so I can be energized to love you," Zhan said with a smile---his eyes were still closed.

"Yes, you do have to be strong and powerful, this lion can starve at any moment," Yibo said with a laugh.

"You pervert... you won't even let me rest even for a day. It's terrible."  Zhan slowly opened his eyes and looked at Yibo's face who was only two centimeters away from him.

When the two met face to face, warmth and tenderness and happiness radiated there---splashing the joy of love and deep longing.

"Why are you looking at me like that, Wang Yibo?"  Zhan teased seeing Yibo's face starting to turn red.

"Can't stand it," Yibo teased with a wink.

"Can't stand what?"  Zhan replied.

"You're teasing me, huh? Well, accept your punishment then," said Yibo who immediately devoured Zhan's lips for a while.

The kiss was getting warmer and more demanding, especially since both of them were still naked.  The three rounds last night apparently weren't enough to quench the thirst of a Wang Yibo.

Beeep!

Yibo's cell phone ringing stopped their activities.  Yibo was annoyed, who bothered them this morning.  After all, it's Sunday.

"Yes, mama," Yibo replied.

"Can you come here ? I have something to tell you and it's important," Madam Wang answered on the other side.

"But it's Sunday mom, and we're still sleeping. I mean, we still need to rest," Yibo replied in a half annoyed tone.

"I didn't ask you to bring the damn man, I just wanted my son to visit his mother. Can't I?"  Madam Wang said again.