Extra Revenge II

Are you believe
in another life ??

One life is related to another life.

______

In another life, a family lives happily.  They live not in excess, but also never in lack.

Their residence is far from the hustle and bustle of the city and all its problems.  They decided to live in a hilly area, away from the crowds and traffic jams.

"Yuan, don't run or you'll fall!"  Zhan shouted at his three year old son.

The floor wasn't completely dry, some maids were still passing by there cleaning the house.  Every day Yuan made the two-story mansion look like a ship that had been robbed by pirates.  Barely shapeless.

There will be no peace as long as the boy is in full battery mode.

"No, I th---," the bad boy's words were cut off and his ass was already kissing the hard cold tile.

"Tsk ! Stupid floor! It hurts!"  Yuan scolded the expensive marble floor.

"Hahahaha, I told you. Why are you being naughty like this, hm?"  Zhan teased his son.

"Yuan doesn't cry,"
replied the boy, annoyed at being ridiculed like that.  He was actually in a lot of pain, but he was too proud to cry.  It is better to endure pain than to endure shame.

Zhan carried the bad boy like a koala and pinched his cheek in exasperation.

"Little boy, you, whose child are you ?"  Zhan asked jokingly as usual.  He really likes playing with the kid, especially hearing his adorable voice combined with his cute face that is still chubby full of baby fat.

"Papa Zhan's son," replied the child, laughing mischievously.

"Then whose child is it?"  Zhan asked his son.

"Daddy Ibo's son," said the boy, pouting his lips.

"Why do you have that expression, huh ?"  Zhan asked excitedly.

"Papa Ibo is fierce," said the boy without changing his expression.  He looked annoyed, as if the cause of his fall was the man he had just mentioned.

"You can't do that to your papa, you have to be a good boy. That's rude, you understand?"  Zhan asked probingly, hoping that such a small child could understand this simple explanation.

"Mn, but why I can't ?"  asked the boy curiously.  His face was full of question marks.

"Not polite," said Zhan again patiently.

"Papa Ibo is also rude," little Yuan protested.

"Why did Yuan say that? When did papa Ibo be rude?"  Zhan asked curiously.

"Yesterday papa Ibo farted, it's rude, right ?"  Yuan asked hopefully.

"Damn you Ibo, what did you teach my son?"  Zhan shouted in his heart.

"Maybe Papa Ibo is having a stomach ache," Zhan explained again, deliberately looking for a reasonable excuse without damaging his husband's image.

"Oh, I see," said the little boy, placing his index finger on his cherry red lips.

"Kiss papa," Zhan pleaded and closed his eyes.

Zhan felt a few kisses from Yuan's little lips and suddenly he felt another warm kiss on his cheek, forehead and then his lips.