2nd

⚠️

Once again I have warning you and disclaimer this FF will be Fully Angst Oke.. so please be polite on comments ! Don't blame me or the author who the one making this FF bcuz we only wants to entertain you.
If you can't take this kind of genre you can pass or leave it.

Tbh I dun facking care what you want to said on comments it's funny to be reading but you can't said my works or original author's work is a trash or garbage story. You can't even make better story then this. Am I right ?

You can said any facking words for characters in this story only but not for the maker.

Thanks for understanding

Love Bite
Yizhan_world

Broken Heart

Infidelity always destroys the self-image of the person being cheated on. Because the most bitter is not separation, but the betrayal and lost confidence.

**********

Zhan shattered, his entire world seemed to collapse. He felt his soul now seem to have left his poor body---he was like a living corpse... no longer alive. There is no desire or desire to survive.

Several times he almost had an accident on his way home. Lastly, he hit the road divider and injured his head. Unfortunately, he didn't die just got injured. The wound was nothing compared to seeing Yibo groaning in pleasure hugging her body.

"Damn it!" Zhan shouted as he continued to shed tears.

Two hours later, he arrived at their apartment---should be them. However, tonight he returned heartbroken and ... alone.

He could see his wrinkled and shattered face in the large mirror in the bathroom. The mirror that usually witnesses Zhan and Yibo's intimate scene. Tonight, the mirror only reflected the face of someone who was so broken and hurt by love.

Until the morning, Zhan couldn't even close his eyes. Reluctantly he sent a message to his boss, asking for a few days off. He could not possibly take the risk and sacrifice the patient's life if he did the operation in such a chaotic condition of the heart.

That morning was the darkest day in the history of his life. Throughout his life he had struggled a lot, but he had never felt pain as bitter and dark as this. The world seemed to be doomed, snatched away without warning.

Obviously !

Why had gods, angels or demons---none of them warned him beforehand ? What's wrong with him? Why is his poor life, never bothering people, in fact he often saves people's lives on the operating table but now has to experience this kind of ruthless thing?

Lost in his thoughts, Zhan was startled by the sound of the door suddenly opening and revealing someone's body there.

"Yibo,"

Zhan said when he saw the man appear in front of their door.

"I'm not here to come back. I...."

Yibo's words stopped and Angela, the damn girl appeared next to him and hugged Yibo's body in a spoiled and affectionate way.

"Come on, honey. I don't want to stay here long. I still want to sleep and feel pleasure with you,"

the girl said in a seductive tone and she even kissed Yibo's lips and cheeks.

Yibo, who seemed to have been tempted by the pleasure of the woman's body, returned the kiss with a gasping breath, as if last night's events weren't enough to hurt Zhan's heart.