5.

Jimin pov

I woke up as the sunlight hit my face.
"Aargh so annoying you Sun, won't you allow me to sleep for a while. I said as I sat up and took my phone to see 2 unseen messages from Taehyung.

Tae
Bro I will not come today yo school
Having family get together. So please help me with the notes OK 👍

Me
Sure bro
Have a nice day 😉

I then looked at the time to see that I have a lot time to get ready. I hot off from my bed and went to bathroom.

I got ready and took my back pack and my phone and earphones.

I got off the house bidding by to mom and walked to school. I plugged in some music.

I reached school and I knew I was early than usual. I went in hearing to my music and stopped my tracks when I saw someone standing near Taehyungs locker. I looked the person to see it was a girl. She looked like the girl that I was partnered up last week.

What is she doing? Then I saw she putting a paper to his locker. That time I understood what it is.

"So she is the girl who daily puts the unknown letter in tae's locker..."

"Gotcha you little letter girl"

I went to my class to see no one. Who would be here this early. I layyed my head on the desk as I heard to the music.

While I was drifting to sleep I felt someone sat in front of me. I got up to see Ryunjin, the popular girl of our class and school. And note the point, she has been crushing over Tae from the time he joined the school.

She kept smiling as she spoke something. I Couldn't hear what she was saying as I didn't remove my hear.

"Huh? What did you say?" I asked as I removed my earphones.

"Pabu where is Tae?"

"Oh, he won't come today"

"Oh wae, is he not well"

"No no just he had a family get together"

"Oh OK ...ahh I got a new friend and she's our junior, the one in our dance class. Chaemina come inside"

And I saw a girl coming inside. She was that taehyungs letter girl.

"Ehh you you isn't it you"

"You know her?"

And I looked at her as she came near Ryunjin.

"Annyeonghaseyo jimin sunbae, we were partners in dance class"

"Oh so you know him chae, then it's easy"

"Hmm Chae, Nice to meet you CHAE"

I said I shook her hands with mine and she smiled.

Hope you liked the chapter.
Long chapter out of all right?
Will update more, sorry because my exams are soon and has some pending school works
Pls vote and wait for the next update

Until then bye

~Author AVS♡