Haruto pov

She's such a scardey. How could she be so cute even when she is scared. Haha..
But I'm gonna protect her no matter what and won't allow anyone to lay a finger on her.

I turned to my side to see her sleeping. Oh god didn't I speak to her 5 minutes before and now look at her sleeping like a rock. Aish this girl is a fast sleeper.

I moved the hair that was on her face. I stared at her face. When did she become this beautiful? Even though I keep teasing her, she always sticks around with me. I will make her happy for the whole life. I would punch their face who tries to make her cry.

As I was staring at her face, Ryunjin, my sister came to my class.

"YO Ruto, Don't stare her like that or she would melt like butter"

"Hehe..I wasn't' I said rubbing my nap.

"Anyway I wanna ask you something. Do you love her?"

"Who?"

"Who else. Chae. Do you love her? Should I set her up with you? Should I talk to her about you?"

"Yaah noona what's wrong with you. She's my bestie. I don't see her in that way. What's with you?"

"Nothing. I just felt like that. Anyway I came here to tell you one thing. Today I am going to a party. "

"So?"

"So you should come with me"

"Hell no jisoos. I won't."

"Why not?"

"My exams are near. I have to study"

"Huh! You? Learning? For exams? Pfft!! Hahaha...KIDS KIDS HEAR THIS" she yelled to the class.

"Yah noona what's with you?" I said trying to make her sit.

"DID YOU HEAR THAT? HARUTO IS GOING TO STUDY FOR EXAM" she said as the whole class laughed making chae wake up.

"What's happening here" came said rubbing her eyes.

"Yah noona sit there. You made her wakeup." I said.

Noona sat on the chair and spoke,

"Oh you awake?"

"Ryunjin sunbae?"

"Yeah itzz me. Anyway haruto so you are coming with me tonight. Ok"

"No way I am not" I said folding my arms and looking away.

"Or your PS5 is gonna fly out through my window"

"Hell jisoos don't you dare touch that"

"I will if you don't come with me"

"Where are you guys going" chae asked as we both looked at her to see her confused face.

"Oh that, today our higher section classes together  is conducting a party. And He's gonna come with me. Are you coming Chae?"

"Hell no she isn't going anywhere. I will come ok" I said

"Can i" chae asked as ryunjin noona nodded her head.

"Yes you can. Will you come?"

"Yeah I would love to. Thank you sunbae"

"Ok then we will pick you from home at 6 ok?"

"Ok" chae nodded.

And Ryunjin noona left the class.

"Yahh chae are you going there?"

"Yes how could I decline the offer given by Sunbae"

"You-you could say liek you have to study or something else"

"Why? I would really love to go"

"Why though?"

"Because you know, there will be Taehyung sunbae, right?"

"So?"

"So I am going"

"Wow chae" I put my hand in front of my mouth unbelievingly.

"I can't believe what are you saying chae. 15 minutes before you said you are scared of taehyung that he would beat you up and even told me to be your bodyguard and now look at what are you saying now" I said to her as she looked at me disgustingly.

"Eww stop being dramatic ruto. Aren't you happy when  your bestie is happy?"

"I am happy when I tease you"

"Shut up, ruto. I am going out"

"Where? I wanna come with you"

"To the restroom. Now wanna come"

"NO"

She laughed at me and left the class.
And I proceeded to sleep.

Oh lord when will I get a handsome seat mate like him

Oh lord when will I get a handsome seat mate like him. My seat mate doesn't even know that I even exist. Well he's a book worm. He is like, one day I forgot to bring my text book and I asked him if he can share it with me and you know what he said? "Its not like you are even interested in studying". Huh such a b****. And once I went out to fill my bottle, the class teacher came to take our attendance and he didn't even  say to the teacher that I was present and I got a half day absent :( and he asked me what was my name when he was distributing the notebook. Anyway its not like I eve  care about him.

Well halo gooys....how are you all....Long time no see I guess.....my final exams are going on and now its a study leave for the next exam which is biology....hmph...a lot to study....anyway

Hope you liked this chapter
Vote☆
Share :)
Add to your reading list ;)

Bye until the next update
Enjoy♡