{~Monday 1th of januray first day back at school~}

Waring:sad and tsukikage and bad grammer
--------------------------------------------
Kageyama woke up to the sun shining in his eyes and his alarm going insaine . Great a new year of high school kageyama thought.
Kageyama got up and walked to his bathroom(his parents are crazy rich)
as he was in the shower he heard his sister and his mother talking about some think

he didn't think about it too much and got out of the shower and got changed.As he walked down stairs he smelled the sweet smell of pancakes.
kageyama and his father were distent they don't talk and if they do its about kageyama taking over his company.
"morning mum"said kageyama"morning darling" his mother said as she was finishing making his lunch.
"morning Tobio" is older sister Miwa said "morning "said kageyama as he was eating his pancakes and blueberries.
"SHIT SCHOOL"kageyama shouted "KAGEYAMA TOBIO" said the mother of kageyama "sorry mum" kageyama spoke in a low ton
"miwa take your little brother to school"said kageyamas mother "ok!"said miwa."bye mum"said kageyama and miwa. They had walked into the car miwa put music on and stared the car.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

when they arrived at the school

Kageyama got out the car and saw hinata waiting for him "BAKAKAGEYAMA WHO IS SHE?"said hinata kageyama rolled his eyes and said "shes my sister Miwa""OH".A few minutes later miwa and kageyama were talking about stuff hinata was eating a meat bun tsukishima walked in "well well look who we have here" tsuikshima said with a smirk kageyamas sister had drived off shouted"BYE LOVE BIRDS"they had both blushed "BOKE L-LETS G-GO!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                            After class
kageyama was sitting right at the end of the table as for hinata he was chating to noya-san. tsukishima and yamaguchi had just entered the cafetra  and the only too seats were infront of kageyama they both sat down... everyone at the table went quite it was so quite we all stared laughing even kageyama and tsukishima.

sorry clifhager:{{{