The Meet

Few weeks had passed and Cedric had been going to the therapist's building (Aldridge Studios) with the hope of coming across the lady. 

It was very chilly on this day that he had gone to Aldridge with the last hopes of coming across her. He sat at one of the benches across the street gobbling down  a huge chunk of the burger he had bought on his way there. 

As the day progressed, the weather shifted to be sunny prompting him to move to a shade opposite the bench. It had been four hours since Cedric had been waiting. 

He got tired and decided that it was time to leave. Just as he was leaving he heard a familiar voice from the day he was saved. He traced the voice to where it was coming from and found it to come from across the street at a parking bay next to Aldridge. 

The lady was dressed in purple dress with flower patterns with an off shoulder and silver shining 4 inch heels, holding a blue handbag. She was closing the door when she had someone tap her from behind. 

Aliana shook with fear lifting her handbag to hit the person behind. The bag hit the man behind leaving him reeling in pain. 

Cedric was bent down in pain and when he shot his head up, there she was standing with a pocket knife ready to attack. 

"Hey, please, I come in peace"

He said that lifting his hands in the air. 

That is when Aliana looked keenly at the man and realized she had saved him a few weeks ago. She put down the knife. 

"I am so sorry I thought someone was trying to attack me. Let me get my First Aid kit, you are bleeding"

Cedric had not realized that he had been bleeding that whole time. The contents from the bag must have been very hard to make him bleed. 

Aliana got in her car and gestured for him to sit on the back seat as she attended to the bleeding on his lower lip that was cut in the process of her reaction. 

He watched her keenly as she attended to him. She looked so calm and careful as she applied the disinfectant on his cut lip. He winced in pain as it took effect. 

"I am so sorry, is there something you wanted me to help you with? I guess that is why you had approached me?"

Cedric looked at her for a moment then told her "I was just around the neighborhood and I saw you remembered i had not asked for your name and thank you once again for saving me that day"

"My name is Aliana and you should be more careful on the street not everyone is attentive" 

"I am Cedric and I will be more careful on the street. I was wallowing with thoughts of a picture I saw in an office".

Just as she was about to speak, she was interrupted by a phone ringing in her handbag. She reached out for it and answered. 

The next thing she did was to break into run towards Aldridge. 

Cedric was left standing in confusion for a second then followed her trying to find out why she was running after the phone call.

When he got to where she was there were people who had gathered outside the building.