Akkun Catch-up

~How did you meet?~

Y/N was Hina's sister(sorry you guys can't steal her from Takemichi this time), you often hung around with her which meant that you was also around Takemichi was around you too, which then also lead to you spending time with Takemichi's friends. It all started when you were during your lunch break at school sat down for the first time.

"Hey Y/N come over and sit with us today!" Hina said smiling at me pointing to a table towards the back of the cafeteria with Takemichi and what looks to it to be a couple of his friends.

I nod grabbing my tray, following Hina back to the table. I took my seat and a maroon-ish red haired boy smiled at me and waved "I'm Akkun, your Y/N right?" he asked.

I nodded "Hina told me a bit about you all.." I say. You could say I was a little shy but nothing major just in some situations I don't know what to say. Before the conversation could really get off to a good start the bell ring signaling us to our next class.

~When he realised he had feelings for you~

Akkun's POV:

I had never noticed she sat in front of me in my maths class before, I wonder how long she has. Maybe I was just wasn't paying attention before but oh well.

I smiled down at the work in front of me but began to stare off into space.

*10 minutes later*

I felt someone nudge my side "Akkun.." I heard. It happened again "Akkun!" the person said again this time snapping me out of it "Huh? Takemichi what's up bro?" I asked looking at him

"You've been staring at Y/N for 10 minutes" he said a small but noticeable smirk on his face. "You totally like her."

My cheeks began to warm "I totally do not.." I muttered. Maybe I do so what..

~First Kiss~

Y/N's POV:

Hina asked me to come to a fair with her and Takemichi and right now I really regret agreeing. "Hey Y/N You know akkun's gonna be there!" she said putting a flower hair clip into her hair holding it back out of her face.

I rolled my eyes "What are you implying Hina?" I asked looking at her. "Oh we've all seen the way you stare at him."

I shrugged just putting my favourite outfit on.

*At the fair*

I stood in the Queue for the ferris wheel with Akkun, Hina and Takemichi were on the tunnel of love and god knows where the others ran of too. Akkun came with me so I wouldn't have to go alone. I smiled as we got on, it started out though as soon as we got to the very top the power of the whole fair shut off randomly.

I looked at him and he was looking back at me. It was kind of romantic I had to admit but oh well..

He put a hand against my cheek pulling me closer. I felt my cheeks really start to burn. He pulled me closer giving me a gentle but loving kiss. His lips moved against mine gently, I felt myself beginning to kiss back.

The ferris wheel started back up again and he took my hand. We didn't say a word after that but we were both thinking the exact same thing.

~PDA~

If he's comfortable around the people around him and you are too, he'll hold your hand or your waist. He can sometimes get a little too cocky but it's okay.

Gentle kisses to your forehead or cheek nothing too much.

Hugs are something he loves doing in public. Nothing too serious but just to show your his.

~Who is Jealous of you?~

The girl who used to sit next to him the year before in maths, she gets jealous cause she had a major crush on him but he doesn't even remember her name.  (spoilers in the next one <3)

~He turned up Injured~

It was the night Draken got stabbed, he turned up at your door to come see you after it.

"Are you serious Akkun?" I asked raising my eyebrow at all the bandages and band-aids (is that what u Americans call them??) on his face. He gave me a smile "Sorry, its fine though!"

I rolled my eyes sarcastically "Mhm anyway would you like to come in?" I asked wrapping him in a hug. He nodded at me and we went inside ending up cuddling on the couch and eating popcorn all night while watching horror movies. Hina and Takemichi joined you at one point.

~Interrupted while making out~

You two were on the couch of your and Hina's apartment, no one was home so why not. While doing so you didn't realise Hina wasn't out, she was in her room with Takemichi doing homework together since Hina and him often study together.

You didn't notice when Takemichi was walked in to get him and Hina something to drink. His face flushed a deep shade of red.

"Oh... I'll come back later.." he said closing the door and rushing to Hina's room again.

~Where do they like kissing?~

Your forehead-He likes it cause its easy to reach and he likes it.

The cheek-If your taller/Smaller than him it's just easier for him to reach.

The lips- He thinks there soft and are really likes them

~Kids?~

He wants 2 or at least that's what he thinks. He is really scared of being a father cause he's not sure he'd be a good one, he wants them around 20-25  and is looking forwards to it.

~Walked in on while changing~

Today you and him were meeting up today to go out together.

Y/N's POV:

I sighed lifting off my shirt when I heard the door creak open behind me. He'd forgotten to knock and looked at me "HI Y- oh your changing..." he said slowly "Sorry I'll go... Wait outside" he said walking out.

He smiled and waited outside for you the whole time.

~When you break up~

It was over him getting injured alot. Obviously a big thing constantly seeing him hurt but it also meant you had to deal with the anxiety of him coming home most nights and decided enough was enough.

~You catch him cheating~

I personally don't think that he would just because he seems like the kind of guy that would be happy just to have a girl.

~He apologises for cheating~

He didn't

~When it's your birthday~

He bought you your favourite cake after he got Takemichi to ask Hina for it. He also got you tickets to your favourite bands newest concert. He bought 2 tickets for you to bring whoever and of course you brought him. You spent the night at the concert just having fun.

After that you both went back to his and spent the night watching a new series that had came out.

Overall that became a new tradition for your birthday.

Sorry if this isn't very good I don't have much motivation after school cause of tests and illness from.

Words:1208