Chapter 34 ✓

|34.| Let me tell you, some last words

<•••>

    "I really can not understand why are you angry." the doll-eyed boy comments, looking at the TV from the sofa, while the other one just sits a few meters away from him, on a armchair.

     "I am not angry, just disappoint I guess." the CEO replies, and the younger one sighs, then closes the TV. 

     In this way everything will stay like this; the air will be just as tense and Jungkook really doesn't want that. Not when they really started being together. So they must to solve all this nonsense, they must to talk and get over it.

     "Was it so important to tell you that I Hoseok liked me in the past? " Jungkook asks and the older one rolls his eyes.

     "He still likes you." Taehyung completes and the other one looks down at the floor.

      "This is not true. He just- "

      "Don't try to deny it, Jungkook. " the CEO interrupts him immediately. "I heard what he told you in the kitchen, he really likes you." 

    The younger one takes a deep breath, and close his eyes just for a few seconds. He must not lose his composure in any way. He must remain just as calm. Yes, Hoseok probably still likes him. The truth is that Jungkook suspected this from the first day they met again, and what he said last night strengthened his suspicion. But he doesn't understand why Taehyung is so upset about the situation. It's like he doesn't trust him at all. Does he think Jungkook is capable of cheating on him or something?

      "Ok, he still likes me. But I told him quite clearly that I was really started to like you and that we've been together for days. So I really can not see why are you more affected than me. It's not like you have to hurt the heart of a good friend of yours.  I'm the one who has to hurt Hobi even if I don't want to. " the younger one comments, and the other one looks at him annoyed. 

    Yeah, Taehyung has really a big ego, deal with it. He can't stand the thought of Jungkook being friend with someone he likes him. Hoseok was clearly trying to separate him from the older one. So yeah, maybe is a little angry as well. 

     "Why are you keep calling like that? You can not call him by his full name or what?" Taehyung asks, voice stern, making the younger one to roll his eyes.

     "Are you really serious right now, Tae?"

     "Why? Do you think I'm kidding or something? "

    Jungkook stops for a moment. This conversation is not aimed an argument, but at resolution. But considering the tone of their voices and their remarks, it seems they don't have much until they have their first quarrel since they've really been together.

    "I really don't want to argue with you, Tae. Let's just... got to sleep." Jungkook suggests and the other one looks at him just as intently, then shrugs.

     "Who is arguing? I'm not arguing. I just want to know why you didn't tell me in advance that Hoseok likes you. "

      "Because you didn't ask. "

    The answer is more a joking one, because Jungkook already thinks that the other one is exaggerating everything. He didn't tell him about that Beomgyu either until just recently, so he doesn't understand why he judges him so badly.

      "Really, Jungkook? Do you really have to take this as a joke? "

    The CEO really can't understand how the other one can be so relaxed about this. What if that Hoseok tries to separate them again? He really can not think about it?