Chapter 44

Emma sat on the tan couch in Tara's living room trying to concentrate on what she was being told. Gemma told her that she had gone to Emma's house the previous day with a few of the guys, when Tig had told them she was missing. While there she found the phone laying inside the house next to the door and kept it until she saw her again.

While they were searching for her they also had raided Weston's house thinking he had taken her, but found his two sons inside. The kids had said their dad was 'gone to get them a new mommy,' which sent a shiver down Emma's spine. 

Later on the Club went to destroy Zoebelle's smoke shop and were going to take out the League of American Nationalists at the church they'd heard the group was having a rally at in Moranda.

Shaking her head Emma asked, "How'd they even find out about the rally?"

Gemma gave her a hard look, "Apparently Unser told Hale about our assaults."

"Damn it Uncle Wayne," Lauren mumbled while drinking from her glass of tea.

To that Gemma smirked at the brunette, "Yeah, your damn Uncle Wayne. Let's just say I was pretty pissed myself when Hale came up to me asking if I remembered anything that might help us find Emma. Needless to say he's still go his eyes on you Em."

Rolling her eyes Emma said, "Sadly for him I'm not interested. One date was enough for me. Which guys are in prison right now?"

Clearing her throat from Emma's left side Tara said, "Opie is out, so you don't have to worry about Kenny and Ellie.. While most of them are in prison... ummm... Jax, Clay, Bobby, Juice, Happy, and..."

After a few moments Emma asked, "And who? Who else is in prison?"

"And Tig," Gemma replied in calm tone.

To that Emma began to cry, "This is all my fault. If I had just told them about the assault none of this would have happened. They'd be out of jail and Weston would be 6 feet under with his penis missing."

Trying to comfort her Tara wrapped her arm around her friend, "It's not your fault. We all agreed it would be kept a secret."

Lauren then put in her own thoughts on the matter, "Yeah, plus that way you described getting rid of Weston isn't really the best."

To that the other women turned to look at her with curious looks.

With that she continued, "Nah see I'd start by taking a cattle prong to his testicles repeatedly for an hour until they blead, then I'd take out his fingernails one by one with a pair of rusty pliers, after that I'd pour battery acid into one of his eyes, I'd use his head as a punching bag, after a while I'd saw off his penis and sow it into his-"

    "Okay we get it," Gemma yelled before saying, "Jesus Christ woman. Do you know a man named Happy Lowman, because I'm sure you two would get along just fine?"

Shaking her head Lauren said, "Nope. Can't say that I have. Why?"

To that Tara replied, "The way you just so casually described torturing a man is just something Happy would be into."

Looking up at them curiously Lauren said to them, "Well when this bullshit with these racist pricks is over I'd like to meet this Happy Lowman. He sounds like my kind of guy. Maybe we could teach each other a thing or two."

Deciding to change the conversation back to the original topic Emma said, "Hey Tara is it okay if I go use the phone in the kitchen? I want to call my dad and see if he can come out to help the guys get out of prison."

"Yeah, sure go on right ahead. We'll be in here filling Lauren in on what kind of person Happy is and how they're similar to us."

Walking into the kitchen Emma sat at the table and dialed her father's number. She hadn't spoken to him in a few weeks, but she knew he'd help her in anyway if she called him. He knew that sometimes his daughter would befriend criminals with jaded pasts, but like Emma, he always found the good in people.

After two rings her answered, "Emma Bear as I live and breathe! How are you Buttercup?"

"Hey daddy, I'm alright. Hey listen do you think you could help me out?"

"Sure darlin'," he said a little worried on the other end, "What do you need help with?"

Sighing she replied, "Well I've gotten close with a Motorcycle Club out here and they've been trying to run this group of white supremacist's out of town and have gotten themselves in a heap of trouble. Do you think you cou-"

"Say no more Honey Bee. I'll be on the first plane in the morning to California. Your mama said that those people have helped you so much since you moved, it's only right that we do the same for them, Pro Bono of course."

Smiling slightly she said, "Thank you daddy. I'll see you tomorrow when you get into California, just let me know when and where you land."

"Will do Buttercup, I'll talk to you to tomorrow. Bye bye," he said before hanging up.

Leaving the kitchen Emma walked back into the living room finding the other women smiling to one another.

Sitting down beside Tara, she noticed that Lauren had a huge grin on her face.

"Wait so you're telling me that every time he kills someone he gets a smiley face tattoo? Damn, I've got to meet this man," Lauren said with a smirk playing on her lips.

Gemma looked over at Emma and asked, "What did you dad say baby?"

"He said he'd be on the first flight to California in the morning. He's like me when it comes to MC life. He just doesn't care," Emma said with a small smile.

Tara then said, "He sounds a lot like you. What's your mom like?"

To that Emma rolled her eyes, "She's your typical pageant mom, but she's very hospitable. I learned a lot about cooking from her, it's obviously helped a lot when it comes to you all."

On into the night the ladies talked about what they needed to do to get back at Zobelle and how to protect the guys.

John Slattery will be the face claim for Henry Southerland.

Author's Note: Hello loves I'm back finally with an update! Remember to like and comment!