Chapter 18 - Denma Vs Commanders

Character

17) Denma (Member of Dushyanta and the Winner of the 2nd World Tournament)-

                     Age- 33
                     Shakti Element- Sand

                     Age- 33                     Shakti Element- Sand

Denma: I AM YOUR NIGHTMARE!!

Skyler (with a surprised face): Huh??

Denma- I understand..... I understand. It was not just one commander, but two!! You are the one who sent their men to the Rimsor Forest, aren't you? What did we do to you? What did Chronos do to you?

Aiden (to denma): What are you even saying?? Who are you really, and who is this chronos guy you are talking about?

Denma: I HAVE COME HERE FOR RETRIBUTION!! You guys believe that you are the only guardian angels in this world, don't you? Poking your nose in every damn matter that doesn't need your concern!!

Aiden: I am going to ask you one last time. Who are you? And why did you come here?

Denma: What if I refuse to answer? And why should I even bother to answer a lackey? Huh? Hahaha!!

Skyler: You are getting out of your line. You are standing in a country that is run by this man.

Denma: I don't give a damn about who runs this country. You really think a member of Dushyanta would even care about that thing? Hahahaha!!

Skyler: What?!! So the rumors were true!! The destruction at Rimsor Forest was caused by the Dushyanta!!

Aiden: Be prepared, Skyler! It's time to show him who the real boss really is!

Skyler: Bring It On!! Taking down one of them will clearly ease the tension in my mind. And who knows? I might even eat fewer apples then.

Denma: YOU PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE NEVER MESSED WITH THE DUSHYANTA!! NOW BE PREPARE FOR YOUR DEMISE!! SAND DEMOLITION!!!

Narrator: Denma created a huge sand ball of 100 feet on the heads of both Aiden and Skyler.

Skyler: That is humongous!!

Aiden: I won't let this end me!!

Skyler: SHIELD PAINT!!

Narrator: The 'Sand Demolition' attack from Denma then dropped on the ground. The entire ground was demolished by the sand.

Skyler defended himself by drawing a shield with the help of his paint brush.
But Aiden was unfortunately not able to save himself from the attack. He ended up getting buried in the sand.

Skyler, with the help of his 'Color' shakti element, is able to draw anything with his paint brush and make it come to life.

Skyler: That was a close call. Now I remember who you are. You are Denma from the 'Dragon Country'. You were the winner of the 2nd World Tournament. How life can really turn for someone; from being a winner to now being part of Dushyanta.