Chapter 75 - The Most Complete Shakti Element!!

Narrator- Elite Soldiers- 6 Externals & 2 Internals
Old Man- 3 Externals
(Lord of the Fries Restaurant, 3:45 p.m, Day 26- The Day of the 3rd Internal Dragon Part)

Tegan- What's the state of Aquatic Country?? Are things settling down over there??

Nyx(with a disappointed look)- Regretfully, it isn't. The whole country is in panic mode. Many people have already lost their lives.

Tegan- I see... I will pray to God Dragon, that it gets better.

Nyx- Good luck for your carnival as well! Seeing what happened today, I suppose you guys are going to have a tough road too.

Tegan- You bet!!

Nyx- Well then, I should be leaving now.

Tegan- Be....before you go.

Nyx- Hmmmm??

Tegan- Could you tell me why you are wearing a maid dress along with a cat hairstyle??

Nyx- Awwww!! You like it, don't you??

Tegan- No, no, I don't!! I am just curious!!

Nyx(while moving her finger around his face)- You are such a cutie when you are all tense up!! Being a teenage girl, it's important for me to dress accordingly so that everyone has their eyes on me!! Like the way you had on me right now! ♡♡♡

Tegan- I didn't have any eyes on you!! As I mentioned, I was just curious, nothing else!!

(Dragon Academy 2nd Branch, 7:00 p.m, Hour of the Finding)

Narrator- On the rooftop of the academy, there stood a wooden pedestal at the centre, holding the 'Orange Pearl

Narrator- On the rooftop of the academy, there stood a wooden pedestal at the centre, holding the 'Orange Pearl.' Beside the pedestal stood Hanna.

Hanna(while looking at the sky)-

Hanna(while looking at the sky)- ........

(Someone knocks on the door)

Hanna- You may enter.

(Denma enters the scene)

Denma(to hanna)- It's been a while.

Hanna (with a stunned face)- .......