𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 13: 𝑨𝒓𝒈𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 & 𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒂 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈

The TV started showing the scene with Isabela and Mirabel laying in the flowers after her song having a great time and laughing.

"You seem like you had fun" 

"I haven't seen you both laugh together like that since you were little" Julieta said staring at both her girls in awe. The moment didn't last however as Abuelas's voice was heard from the screen.

What is going on?!

Abuela it's okay everything's we're gonna save the miracle the magic 

What are you talking about look at our home, look at your sister!

Please just Isabela wasn't happy and-

Of course she's unhappy you ruined her proposal!

'Yeah, the proposal I never wanted.'

No, she needed me to ruin her proposal and then we did all this and the candle burn brighter and the cracks! That's why i'm in the vision, I'm saving the miracle! 

You have to stop Mirabel! 

"..." Nobody dared to make a sound after hearing the tone from Abuela. Alma herself stared at the screen startled by herself.

The cracks started with you

"Wait no but-"

Bruno left because of you

"I left to protect-"

Luisa is losing her powers, Isabela's out of control because of you! 

Alma could only stare in horror along with the others over what she said. Meanwhile, Mirable couldn't look away from the screen as the words echoed through her head. She knew its not her fault but why does hearing it hurt so much.

I don't know why you weren't giving a gift but it is not an excuse for you to hurt this family!

"..." 

"That's not- I would never..." Alma couldn't even finish her sentence and could only look toward Mirabel seeing the girl holding back tears. "Mirabel you-"

I will never be good enough for you...will I? 

No matter how hard I try...

At this point, many of the Madrigals had tears Antonio was crying and holding on to his parents for comfort Dolores was covering her ears hoping she wouldn't have to hear any more, Luisa being as sensitive as she is was being calmed down by Agustín. None of them wanted to watch anymore but it was hard to look away from what happened next.

No matter how hard any of us tries

"Mirabel-"

Luisa will never be strong enough, Isabela won't be perfect enough, Bruno left our family because you only saw the worst in him!

Bruno didn't care about this family! 

"Mama I-"

He loves this family! i love this family! we all love this family! you're the one that doesn't care!

Alma could only stare at the scene on the brink of tears she didn't wanna look anymore, she knew it wasn't true and she cared but had she really been this terrible as showing it?

You are the one breaking our hearts! 

Don't you ever!

The miracle is dying because of you!

"..." Silence engulfed the room before the sound of cracks was heard from the screen and everyone began to panic

No! No! No!

The candle!

Casita! Get me up there!

They all watched as Mirabel ran to save the candle along with Camilo and Isabela. Panic increased when the saw everything falling before their gifts started to fail.

"Isabela!" Julieta called out as she watched her eldest daughter fall after her gift failed, she felt a wave of relief as Casita saved her but it was short-lived as Camilo fell soon after gaining a similar reaction from Pepa

Everyone continued to watch the screen with many emotions emitting from them. Many felt scared and worried and some still haven't gotten past the shock. All of Encanto was breaking,  mountains were split into two, trees were falling, animals were fleeing, and everything was a mess.

Careful Antonio!

Antonio couldn't even see the scene and Mirabel just felt worse, she never wanted to see her favourite primo get hurt from something she believed was her fault.

We got to get out of here!

Mirabel!

Mirabel!

Mirabel! We have to get out!

Whatever shock was left in the room grew into fear knowing Mirabel was still in the house as it broke risking her life for a candle that didn't give her a gift. They knew everyone else was fine as they watched Casita throw everyone out. Except for Bruno as he headbutted himself threw the wall. It gave them a small laugh till they remembered Mirabel.

Mirabel!

Just leave it!

Mirabel, the house is gonna fall!

Alma stared at the screen in pure horror. All of this was her fault. Sure it hadn't happened on their timeline due to them watching it now but it was supposed to happen. Their gifts, their family, casita, and encanto were all put at risk because she couldn't see the miracle in front of her. 

Mirabel get out!

They felt a small ounce of relief when Mirabel finally got the candle but as always it was replaced once they saw the tower about to fall on her. Many immediately looked away from the screen refusing to watch in fear of what happened next.

After everything had settled they all breathed a sigh of relief thankful Mirabel was alive.

"Wait the candle.."

"All that work only for it to be gone"

The candle burning out was unfortunate but it didn't compare to the potential loss of Mirabel they all just witnessed. Antonio got up and ran to give Mirabel a hug thankful she was there with him. Many of the Madrigals did the same after witnessing what could have been. All except one of them.

Mirabel!

Mirabel, are you hurt?

Don't move I'll be right back

They all looked at the wreckage of what used to be their home until the camera went back to where Mirabel was supposed to be only to find she wasn't there. 

The tv turned off giving the Madrigals time to process everything they just witnessed and giving them a break for their sanity.

"Mirabel..." Alma said looking toward her nieta, she felt immense guilt after what she saw and she needed to make it right. She approached Mirabel before giving her a hug "I'm sorry, you never hurt us, you were right it was all me I should have been better maybe then none of that would have happened" 

Mirabel couldn't say anything but she reciprocated the hug nonetheless. They both needed this after everything that happened.