living for no reason

This will get heavy

---------------_-------_-------_----_-_-_-_-_-----_-----------

Peter had no reason left all he was hired to do was kill and it was really getting to him, the things he's seen was not normal for a teen and the things he's done he did not forgive himself for so there was one solution he thought of

If he erased himself from this world maybe it would be a bit better

He walked into the words and teared a page out of a notebook and wrote on it and took a gun out and held it up to himself and pulled the trigger

Blood flowed through the leaves and surrounding wildlife ran from the sudden loud noise

His body laid there in a sort of comfort as it is now resting for once

Over the next couple days a search party Was sent out as he disappeared and they found his body and delivered the news to his mother along with the note

It read~

I wasn't sure about this decision at first but as it seems it is the only thing I can do to make everyone else better. You will miss me but that temporary. The pain I would've caused if I was alive would have lived on forever so I put an end to it and so I did it. But I'm not only doing this for everyone else but I'm doing this for me, I can't live on knowing what I've done, sleepless nights because of what I've seen. You may be thinking I should have seeked help but that wouldn't of worked because it wouldn't get rid of the nightmares or the things I will do to other in the future. This is right. I'm doing the right thing. It's all I've been bought up to do though I do not know the outcome of this I believe and hope it is positive in the long term. I'm surprised none of you noticed how I was mentally but I guess I put on a smile throughout, none of you could have stopped this out come, it was my fate after all and I guess I have the pleasure of not having my death as a defeat but as my own choice. I consider this a sacrifice for the future in a way. So this is a good bye to all of you. I do not regret this form the point I decided to do this to the point I will pull the trigger I will be okay with this and I know at first you won't but you may not even realise it but this is good for all of us. I did hope to do things in my life though I do not think I could reach them peacfuly but I hope all you will live out your lives without the regret of losing me in this way.

-good bye, Peter

The end